Jimmy Kimmel mocks Jay Leno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Tmz is saying Leno is pissed at Nbc for making him look like the bad guy, and most likely he's leaving too.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
The answer is that no one cares about chat shows and talking with a bunch of self obsessed actors

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Since this is one of the top topics here AND the news, I say you're wrong.

I agree, with both of you :p Obviously people care because there's a few topics about it here, but WHY do people care? Every single one of the late night shows, or whatever their genre is, are useless and unfunny. I have never laughed at any of it, not even the old stuff that got the hosts where they are today.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Jimmy Kimmel blows.

While I've never watched his late night show, or Leno's or Letterman's for that matter, he is a funny guy. 'The Man Show' was comedy gold and he also made the show 'Win Ben Stein's Money' (a show that completely blew after Kimmel left).

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
While I've never watched his late night show, or Leno's or Letterman's for that matter, he is a funny guy. 'The Man Show' was comedy gold and he also made the show 'Win Ben Stein's Money' (a show that completely blew after Kimmel left).

This. And don't forget the Bumping Matt Damon/I'm Fucking Matt Damon/I'm Fucking Ben Afflak bit they had running. That was comedy gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.