Jimmy Kimmel isn't qualified to talk about politics, yet...

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You are so far gone that im willing to bet good money that there exists a medical diagnosis for your condition, we may speak the same words but we sure as hell do not speak the same language. You could deny the holocaust AND be a flat earther with that rethoric of yours. Just cause reality sucks dont mean you get to ignore it or pretend its something else. Get help dude.

He's a facetious troll.

Jul 9, 2009
So, Trump love hangs on a legal technicality rather than on any moral basis whatsoever.
You're getting as weird as zinfamous. Even though President Trump (then candidate Trump) is a Republican, a conservative and someone you hate. It doesn't remove his Constitutional Rights or his human rights. If you want to pin your hate on something make it about his policies.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You're getting as weird as zinfamous. Even though President Trump (then candidate Trump) is a Republican, a conservative and someone you hate. It doesn't remove his Constitutional Rights or his human rights. If you want to pin your hate on something make it about his policies.

His policy of pandering to Nazis & White Supremacists with exhortations to violence?

Pulsar

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2003
I had to unignore tajjy. Then wished I hadn't. He continues to try to hide behind laws to rationalize away Trumps behavior, all the while ignoring that something doesn't have to be illegal to be immoral. Right back on ignore. Jesus - I actually found myself agreeing with Jhhnn. Next I'll agree with senseamp. Dogs and cats, living together. Mass Hysteria!!!!!!!!

Feb 16, 2005
giphy.gif
meh. I've tried to fix this but the forum won't let me for some reason

tajjy you're a fucking moron

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Wasn't this the entire premise of birtherism?

Pot meet kettle you fucking ignorant hypocrite

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
No I didn't, again with the lies. YOU can call it what you want, you're going to do it anyways.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
You and Goebbels are best buddies.
Deez nuts, these trolls, the campaign is easy enough to spot, what gives a little pause is the joined dates on these forums.. Not only TJ but your usual suspects... For how long has this infiltration been going on? And its everywhere, its massive!