Jewish Marine Corps Vet & Army College Prof. Says - Israel did 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwswimming

Banned
Jan 21, 2006
Dr. Alan Sabrosky.

This is the original interview. An article at Veteran's Today magazine.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/19/22329/

I think he explains himself more clearly in this interview -
http://iamthewitness.com/audio/Dr.Alan.Sobrosky/TiU.TFC.SMITH.OGNIR.Dr.Alan.Sabrosky.29-03-2010.mp3

He discusses some of the major aspects of 9-11
* who benefits
* who has the ability to pull off simultaneous hijackings of 4 planes
* the demolitions, including his conversations with military demolition experts who stated, WTC7 was a classic demolition - zero doubt.

For people that choose to believe the official conspiracy theory, here are some alternative links
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/
http://www.newegg.com/

---------------------------------------------
There is no relevant discussion going on.

and with some of the resident experts chiming in; the thread can be closed

Common Courtesy

Last edited by a moderator:

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Cue the theramin (old sci-fi movie sound effect)...

Oooo-o-o-oWHEEEE-E-E-Eooooo-o-o-o!!!!

I'm pickin' up BAAAAA-A-AD vibrations. The whackazoids are loose, today. :rolleyes:

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Cue the theramin (old sci-fi movie sound effect)...

Oooo-o-o-oWHEEEE-E-E-Eooooo-o-o-o!!!!

I'm pickin' up BAAAAA-A-AD vibrations. The whackazoids are loose, today. :rolleyes:

Somebody seems to have gotten their hands on a bad batch of.... something??

JeepinEd

Dec 12, 2005
Up until now, I used to think that 9/11 truthers were just a bunch of loons. After viewing this video, however..........

Estoy seguro que estan locos!

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Using Jews as a scapegoat? Where have I seen this before?

Oh yeah, here:

menewzz.gif

and here:

germanyp.jpg

Last edited:

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
He discusses some of the major aspects of 9-11
* who benefits
* who has the ability to pull off simultaneous hijackings of 4 planes
* the demolitions, including his conversations with military demolition experts who stated, WTC7 was a classic demolition - zero doubt.
He doesn't actually present anything remotely resembling proof to back his claim that Israel was behind 9/11 though, does he? While those who profit from our foreign policy with regard to the Middle East did benefit most from the attacks, most of the people controlling those corporate interests aren't Israeli, or Jewish by any stretch.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
He doesn't actually present anything remotely resembling proof to back his claim that Israel was behind 9/11 though, does he? While those who profit from our foreign policy with regard to the Middle East did benefit most from the attacks, most of the people controlling those corporate interests aren't Israeli, or Jewish by any stretch.

Jesus, you know when kylebisme calls you a kook you must be totally fucked.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
OP seems to have a penchant for sensationalist conspiracy theories. Maybe we can try to make something positive come out of this thread. I challenge posters to recommend one book to OP that has the most likely chance of making him a more reasonable person. (And not just something about 9/11, or Madoff, but something that will make him more immune to future conspiracy theories.)

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

Wow. One conspiracy loon calling another conspiracy loon loony. :eek:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
OP seems to have a penchant for sensationalist conspiracy theories. Maybe we can try to make something positive come out of this thread. I challenge posters to recommend one book to OP that has the most likely chance of making him a more reasonable person. (And not just something about 9/11, or Madoff, but something that will make him more immune to future conspiracy theories.)

A bound edition of past Hustlers. This lad has the debbil right down in his spermatozoa. He needs to ejaculate that hoof and horned evil on out and thus cleansed, lie prostrate, while holding his prostrate, before the Load!

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000

He has a chip implanted in his head by the IRS. The OP and several thousand unknowing particpants are trolling the internet trying to distract people from what is going on in Washington.

Perhaps a tin foil beanie would work and prevent the wireless signal from reaching that chip.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Wow. One conspiracy loon calling another conspiracy loon loony. :eek:
Says a guy who clings to the loony notion of fire-induced free fall. Seriously, while the clam Swim is promoting is wholly unsupported by evidence, unlike the ridiculous conspiracy theory you defend, his at least it isn't physically impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.