Jewish Boy beaten near Paris France

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Who cares, the Jews in Israel murder innocent Muslims every day.

Who cares? You should care.

France is fast becoming a battleground between mulsims, jews and christians. What happens in france will soon spread to england and germany, and maybe even to the US.

There was once a day that when jews were beat, it was a skinhead that committed the crime. Now, the tide is turning to muslim on jewish violence.

Leopardos

Jul 15, 2009
Sad isn't it.

And a person would not even want to tell him he should immigrate to somewhere like the US, because an extremist American would likely want to kill him too.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/iraqi-woman-beaten-calif-threat-note-scene-15994270#.T3NoxWF85hC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dW-Uva5aOA

That was funny , but very sad at the same time because its true ,
And no i would not immigrate to anywhere ...
Its a great life here , i live in Nazareth ( The holy land ) , No violence here at all , and there is no extremist muslims.... they are just normal muslims , peaceful .. not as you hear in news or something .. very friendly... and many chrisitians live with us , arab christians..

As living in israel , to be honest , there is alittle racism , but not very much ,
I have alot of jewish friends.. and everything is great...

I just hope the politicans stop the wars and crimes, Im sure, its all a game , most of the people dont need this crap, its a Political war...

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
`
That was funny , but very sad at the same time because its true ,
And no i would not immigrate to anywhere ...
Its a great life here , i live in Nazareth ( The holy land ) , No violence here at all , and there is no extremist muslims.... they are just normal muslims , peaceful .. not as you hear in news or something .. very friendly... and many chrisitians live with us , arab christians..

As living in israel , to be honest , there is alittle racism , but not very much ,
I have alot of jewish friends.. and everything is great...

I just hope the politicans stop the wars and crimes, Im sure, its all a game , most of the people dont need this crap, its a Political war...

You sound like a good man.
I've been reading alot about Israel from Israelis and know that it's nothing like some folks want people to believe here
One day if i ever get the chance, I'd love to visit your country
Peace brother
p.s. - always keep in mind what you read here comes from a very small sub category of Americans

Last edited:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Every day, in every country in the world, kids beat each other up their fellows. And only a tiny percentage of that simple bullying has anything to do with Jews or Muslims. When it comes to adult nuts, there are as many extremist Israeli nuts as their are Muslims. Neither excuse the other, and a in society that rejects both forms of tit for tat violence, there is hope that violence will not be allowed the flourish.

As we can listen to extremist Israeli settler party rhetoric which is as bad as any place on the planet.

In short, we need far less extremist violence.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Every day, in every country in the world, kids beat each other up their fellows. And only a tiny percentage of that simple bullying has anything to do with Jews or Muslims.
So what? This one does have to do with the fact that Jews were beat up (odds are by Muslims).

When it comes to adult nuts, there are as many extremist Israeli nuts as their are Muslims.

Do you realize how unlikely this is? There are many many times more Muslims than there are Jews in the world. For there to be the same number the average Jewish person would have to be much more radical than the average Muslim. Why is your reaction to this story to say Jews are just as likely to be radical than Muslims? What would it take for you to concede that Islam needs reforms? Is that even possible?

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
I think that the international community needs to consider taking over certain functions of France's government and start instituting serious cultural change before the situation over minorities becomes worse.

If French Muslims are beating up French Jewish children, then doesn't that mean they're integrating into French society?

Why You Can’t Be Both French and Jewish

The entire societal system there needs to be reformed.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
So what? This one does have to do with the fact that Jews were beat up (odds are by Muslims).

Do you realize how unlikely this is? There are many many times more Muslims than there are Jews in the world. For there to be the same number the average Jewish person would have to be much more radical than the average Muslim. Why is your reaction to this story to say Jews are just as likely to be radical than Muslims? What would it take for you to concede that Islam needs reforms? Is that even possible?

Yep and there are only 14-16 million Jewish people on the planet. Some folks say that atleast 10% of Muslims are "extremist". If thats the case then there are atleast 160-200 million Extremist Muslims on the planet - thats 10x the number of Jews on Earth. That small minority in Islam is large enough to wreck havoc on infidels both in "Muslim" countries and in the countries that Muslims are colonizing today [Europe/EUrabia especially

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Yep and there are only 14-16 million Jewish people on the planet. Some folks say that atleast 10% of Muslims are "extremist". If thats the case then there are atleast 160-200 million Extremist Muslims on the planet - thats 10x the number of Jews on Earth. That small minority in Islam is large enough to wreck havoc on infidels both in "Muslim" countries and in the countries that Muslims are colonizing today [Europe/EUrabia especially

Yes, we can quickly debunk Lemonlaw's nonsense. The population of Indonesia is 240 million. 86% of the country are Muslims. In a poll, 26% of Muslims in Indonesia had confidence in Osama Bin Laden. Right there that's over 50 million Muslim extremists. That's just in ONE country.

2011-osama-021.png

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Yes, we can quickly debunk Lemonlaw's nonsense. The population of Indonesia is 240 million. 86% of the country are Muslims. In a poll, 26% of Muslims in Indonesia had confidence in Osama Bin Laden. Right there that's over 50 million Muslim extremists. That's just in ONE country.

2011-osama-021.png

lol
Looking at the poll, they have the same confidence in Merkel, Medvedev,and Sarkozy
And 62% for Obama

They also support the US war on terror by 55%

What kind of extremists are these?

edit- When you looked at the poll, why did you ignore all that?

Last edited:

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
lol
Looking at the poll, they have the same confidence in Merkel, Medvedev,and Sarkozy
And 62% for Obama

They also support the US war on terror by 55%

What kind of extremists are these?

I don't see anything about that in the poll. Perhaps you're thinking of a different poll?

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
No I looked up the poll you posted

http://www.pewglobal.org/database/?indicator=38&country=101&response=Democracy preferable

Click the left hand side for your choice

You seem to be assuming that the same 22% that supports Sarkozy is the same 26% that support Osama. (And how sad more people support Osama.) That doesn't make any sense and there's absolutely no proof of it. It's more reasonable to assume that a certain segment of the Indonesian population approves of Sarkozy and a DIFFERENT segment approves of Osama. I'm talking about the Osama segment. That segment alone shows that there are more radical Muslims in even one country then there are Jews in the world. This in turn shows LL was completely wrong when he suggested there are as many radical Israelis as Muslims.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
While your sitting their trying to piece together how 57% of Muslim extremists can support this and 22% can support that, I'm going to bed giggling that you think terrorists are sitting in their living rooms filling out pew polls

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
You seem to be assuming that the same 22% that supports Sarkozy is the same 26% that support Osama. (And how sad more people support Osama.) That doesn't make any sense and there's absolutely no proof of it. It's more reasonable to assume that a certain segment of the Indonesian population approves of Sarkozy and a DIFFERENT segment approves of Osama. I'm talking about the Osama segment. That segment alone shows that there are more radical Muslims in even one country then there are Jews in the world. This in turn shows LL was completely wrong when he suggested there are as many radical Israelis as Muslims.

Keep messing with those numbers

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
You are wrong to interpret the poll the way you've done. He was pointing that out.

What is wrong about the way I interpreted the poll? Please be specific. I am saying the people who support Osama are extremists. And by that count there are more Muslim extremists in the world than Jews of any outlook. His interpretation is ridiculous. It's like if a poll says 50% of Americans are Republicans and 50% are Democrats and somehow you conclude that it's the same people who support both Democrats and Republicans.

Last edited:

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
What is wrong about the way I interpreted the poll? Please be specific. I am saying the people who support Osama are extremists. And by that count there are more Muslim extremists in the world than Jews of any outlook. His interpretation is ridiculous. It's like if a poll says 50% of Americans are Republicans and 50% are Democrats and somehow you conclude that it's the same people who support both Democrats and Republicans.

Let's try it this way.
You posted a poll to prove a point.
I questioned the way you interpreted them.
Using the entire poll, can you show me using math how they support your claim?

JockoJohnson

Golden Member
May 20, 2009
While your sitting their trying to piece together how 57% of Muslim extremists can support this and 22% can support that, I'm going to bed giggling that you think terrorists are sitting in their living rooms filling out pew polls

Lol, now that's funny.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Let's try it this way.
You posted a poll to prove a point.
I questioned the way you interpreted them.
Using the entire poll, can you show me using math how they support your claim?

Do you even know what point I was trying to make? Maybe we can start there. You probably have a strawman in mind.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Do you even know what point I was trying to make? Maybe we can start there. You probably have a strawman in mind.

Confidence in OBL from 2003 to 2011 has dropped from 60% to 26%

You guys can start to relax on your war on Islam.
Looks like your winning

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Confidence in OBL from 2003 to 2011 has dropped from 60% to 26%

You guys can start to relax on your war on Islam.
Looks like your winning

Nice job dodging the question. Your posts aren't that sophisticated and it's pretty obvious what you're trying to do. You want to paint everyone who criticizes Islam as unreasonable, no matter what the criticism is or how limited it is. The main weapon in your arsenal is the straw man argument. I never claimed support for Osama Bin Laden has been rising. My claim is simply that there are tens of millions of Muslims who support Osama Bin Laden in one Muslim country alone.