The Jussie Smollett Affair

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Seems like even the usual suspects on here aren’t wanting to touch this one. And it wasn’t a week or so ago people were down my throat because I dare say hoaxes are common. :D

Reactions: jameny5

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
the article I linked says police confirmed that Smollet was walking across the street from these two possible POIs and then out of frame. Then, a minute later is seen in another video camera with a necktie rope around his neck. The alleged attack is not on video. Pretty elaborate if it is a hoax. but then no amount of video evidence is sufficent for some people

They ran across the street, beat him up, poured bleach on him, tied a noose around his neck, yelled MAGA, and left in a minute? :eek:

I wonder if the videos show him on his phone at the time...

Reactions: jameny5

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I see the MAGA police are all over this incident, increasingly desperate to spray blame all over the victim if possible. Whatever blood must be shed in the unending defense of the MAGA.

lol, you guys are such treasures.

Reactions: purbeast0

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
lol. like anyone can stop you. I'm just going to keep pointing out your craven indifference to general human decency.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
This just gets more and more bizarre. Now he says he was on the phone with his manager when the attack happened yet nobody called the police and he won't turn over the phone. And his manager heard the MAGA comments that Jussie originally didn't mention to the police as having happened. If all that is true he's just not helping himself at all.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Neighbor Says She Saw Suspicious 'Redneck' ... With Rope

She says she noticed what looked like a rope, or a clothesline, protruding from the bottom of his sweatshirt, made of white and blue material.
She says he was staring at another man about 300 feet away, who was standing near another entrance to the building.
She says she got "creeped out" by the man, and after 5 minutes she retreated back into the building.

Nov 8, 2012
Neighbor Says She Saw Suspicious 'Redneck' ... With Rope

She says she noticed what looked like a rope, or a clothesline, protruding from the bottom of his sweatshirt, made of white and blue material.
She says he was staring at another man about 300 feet away, who was standing near another entrance to the building.
She says she got "creeped out" by the man, and after 5 minutes she retreated back into the building.

So this was someone that is literally in his same apartment.

So these guys were hanging out near the apartment... but the attack occurred right after he left the Subway restaurant (according to Chicago Tribune article)...

So... if they were originally at his apartment (according to this witness), they had to have followed him to the restaurant...

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Also it's not at all surprising that you're too fucking retarded to understand the difference between "suspects" and "persons of interest".
Why is it that you're always namecalling like a 'typical liberal'?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ha ha! You actually believe that.
I know it. You should have seen him in the thread where some MAGA got his little red hat knocked off. And oh the outrage over the supposed lack of MSM coverage. And then of course that was a hoax...

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Seems like even the usual suspects on here aren’t wanting to touch this one. And it wasn’t a week or so ago people were down my throat because I dare say hoaxes are common. :D
Well at least you're honest about your motivation for posting here.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Remember the girl who carved a "B" in her cheek claiming Obama supporters did it. Do you think the usual cadre of people here who always claim black people are making it up believed her?