The Jussie Smollett Affair

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
You forgot Tawana Brawley:

I remember when that story first broke in 1987. First I was like :eek: , then I was like :mad:
I guess you're talking about the links in my sig? I had a few others I edited out. Like the woman who drowned her kids and her story was featured on the America's Most Wanted TV show (and national news) to try and catch the made-up kidnapper.

Last edited:

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
It didn't really occur to me because I routinely eat McDonalds after midnight, but I've never heard of a 24/7 Subway restaurant. Is this located at an airport or something?
They left a piece of information out of the story. Some stuff has emerged since this story broke out. Smollet may have gone to a Subway located in a Seven Eleven. This would explain the location near his home or being on the same street of the Target and down the rode by that nice park. Where cameras claim to have an image of him on a bench and the two persons of interest walking down the sidewalk. I said the same thing. What Subway is open at 2 a.m.?

Jussie? Why couldn't you "pull" this nonsense in the fall of 2019 Presidential primaries? It would have helped us Democrats more. We would have trounced Dumpty if Mueller hadnt corralled him by then. I meant cuffed him by then.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Seven Eleven's have security cameras so they should have him on video.
Cops already said the video shows him getting the sandwich. Other videos show him walking home. Another video shows him arriving at home.

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Seven Eleven's have security cameras so they should have him on video.
It was confirmed by camera footage that he was inside Subway. It is what happened on the way home. Maybe a little bit down the road. That is where they are looking at camera footage. To be fair they are looking at a lot of cameras to find the attack. I don't think he said it happened directly outside of the Subway. I could be wrong. The police released a report of the incident. What I mean is that there was video of him in Subway. It has not been released. Also the rib fracture would require a few days of bed rest in the hospital and continued at home. How he is performing today Saturday is suspect to me.

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Right, because it is in the best interest of a successful actor to make this shit up.

Anything to deny the uptick in racist and anti Semitic attacks since your boy took office. I guess he inspires you as well.

Maybe I'll send a note to Idris Elba, dude why don't you toss away your entire acting career and make up a story of MAGA heads attacking you.
I heard on a gossip blog that Jussie Smollet went to TMZ first with his story. Who gives TMZ a whole hell of a lot of credibility or rely on their reporting in this story. I mean they do get some breaking news before some major cable and news networks. Also, Why did Smollet tell the officers to turn off their body camera's? Because a video is worth a thousand words. They do not lie! People do...

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Breaking News: Rapper Bow Wow aka Shad Moss attacked with facial injuries in Atlanta by a known assailant. Stay tuned for the phuckery in the next few days! Those injuries on his face look career ending. I hope it doesn't for the little homey. I like his movie the Lottery Ticket. Just take the ticket and run from everybody! Out....

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Some girl bodied him across the face with a lamp! It was a brutal attack!

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Brand new account. Immediately start taking the positions of Slow. Racist troll bot written all over it. Maybe mods should investigate

Account is six months old, the persons posts are all over the map on several different topics. That he/she agrees with Slow isn't much of a condemnation.
All of this is based on my extensive 45 second investigation.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
This whole thing very very vaguely reminds me of Peter Hamilton’s Great North Road where the police spend a ton of time and resources trying to piece together through their version of security tapes trying to find a killer (and it has cold weather too)

https://www.amazon.com/Great-North-Road-Peter-Hamilton/dp/0345526678

Great_North_Road.jpg

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
http://thesource.com/2019/02/08/chi...-jussie-smollett-if-a-false-report-was-filed/

Jussie Smollett is in the hot seat after there have been several reports that the openly gay actor may have possibly filed a false report to police. If that’s the case, the Chicago Police Department promises to charge Smollett for making a false police report in regards to the alleged hate crime perpetrated against him on January 29th.

The investigation is still ongoing, but with the Empire actor refusing to hand his phone over to authorities, the 36-year old actor will have a hard time proving his case and avoiding jail time as his alleged assailants have managed to do.

In the meantime, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson vehemently states on social media that if Smollett is found to not be telling the truth he will be charged.

:D

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
He only disappeared from the cameras for a minute or less and in that time two people appeared, beat him, doused him with bleach, put a noose around his neck, recognized him in the dark and bundled up as the actor and the show he stars in (about rappers high no doubt wandering racists watch) and his off screen sexual orientation, and fled all without ever having been picked up by the cameras. Less than a minute.

Frickin MAGA ninjas :eek:

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
He only disappeared from the cameras for a minute or less and in that time two people appeared, beat him, doused him with bleach, put a noose around his neck, recognized him in the dark and bundled up as the actor and the show he stars in (about rappers high no doubt wandering racists watch) and his off screen sexual orientation, and fled all without ever having been picked up by the cameras. Less than a minute.

Frickin MAGA ninjas :eek:

On the other hand, how would Smollett know exactly where the area security cameras can see so that he would not be seen for a minute or less?