[Jet]MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB 292usd (After discounts)

PontiacGTX

Oct 16, 2013
https://jet.com/product/MSI-GeForce...raphics-Card/7d4fd29d095c44c682fc0797f287dbba

($449 - $54.23 Jet discounts - 10% Shop10 - Acorns 5% - 5% Ibotta - $10 Ibotta - $20 Rebate)

20usd Rebate

Open Acorns, set up your account up to use the debit card that you will be using for jet
Open ibotta app
Open jet through ibotta (claiming the 5% off and $10 credit from creating account)
Opt out of returns, use debit card
Apply SHOP10
Make purchase
Acorns sees that I made a purchase on jet with the debit card I have linked, credits me 5%?
Source

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Not bad but I don't trust Jet.com a lot of their hardware products don't come with the standard manufacturer warranty. I was looking to buy a SSD on there once and it said 30 day warranty instead of the 5 or 10 year warranty.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
> Opt out of returns, use debit card

App, referral, debit card, no returns?

It sounds like you give up a lot unless you're on a tight budget and are willing to gamble that all goes well.

I'd prefer a deal that avoids all that, allows returns and has the protections from using a credit card instead but others are probably less risk-averse than me.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007

It sounds like you give up a lot unless you're on a tight budget and are willing to gamble that all goes well.

I'd prefer a deal that avoids all that, allows returns and has the protections from using a credit card instead but others are probably less risk-averse than me.

I agree plus better warranty instead of 30 days.

PontiacGTX

Oct 16, 2013
Not bad but I don't trust Jet.com a lot of their hardware products don't come with the standard manufacturer warranty. I was looking to buy a SSD on there once and it said 30 day warranty instead of the 5 or 10 year warranty.
they have different suppliers like amazon so it could be a deal without any extra discount

it is return to store still you have the warrnaty of the brand of the card