Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3191 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
This is for married guys.

tweet-31593.jpg

Hah -

Married men have already mastered this stuff - we understand to just nod our heads and give complete agreeance the entire time. Maybe toss in an occasional "Oh no she didn't!" or "OMG I would too!"

But really my brain just say "Notate the underlying point - ignore the next 3 minutes of unrelated-rambling while nodding my head"

Unmarried men are the ones that actually still think they want your opinion.

Reactions: Captante

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
This, so much this! 26+ years of marriage an my wife still catches me out on this. In my head "God woman, it's not like someone died".

In your head? You mean you couldn't stand in the typical bad azz ATOT pose "stand of dominant" and tell her...".....stop nagging...no but..but..but...I have spoken..woman".

Oh wait...you are married for 26+ years.

Is this you?

Ajay (surfing the net and ATOT while wife is nagging non stop in the same room): "uh huh.............yup...........really?............oh no he didn't" <nodding in agreement and praying for the nagging to stop>

:D

Nov 8, 2012
And this is for single/unattached ladies.

searching-for-date-who-is-short-77987.jpg

The whole women and height thing really is living fucking proof of biology if anyone ever has doubts.

Had a tall ass guy at my last job that was at least 7 feet, possibly more -

Went to some after-work outings and year-end parties where folks would bring their spouses and saw his wife.... just a HAIR under him - both were giraffes though, but god damn female insecurity can clearly be seen.

nCred

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2003
I hate it when I try to return something at a store and suddenly no one understands what I'm saying..

it-is-not-warrantable.jpg

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I love that the new wheels look worse than old wheels. Also interesting that they obviously aren't concerned about uplift on the trucks, since there is nothing keeping the truck assembly from lifting off the axles.

Last edited:

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
I think the vehicle gets credited with an assist
The road gets the assist, the prey was busting through the brush and the lion ran down the road to cut it off. Just a wee bit easier going down the road, it was enough.