Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3146 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 11, 2004

This feels like one of those things that gets touted but doesn't turn out to be true because no one bothers to check back up on it til much later (kinda like the Komodo Dragon's supposedly toxic saliva - which I believe was found that no their saliva has like horrible bacteria in it because they're literally eating the ass out of like dead water buffalo). Why wouldn't it just eat the damn insects (and/or the frogs)? I'm guessing it doesn't eat the frogs because the frogs might be toxic to them so they just ignore them and someone was like "whoa the spider is just chilling and there's a frog right there!" And then reddit gets involved and then we get people getting info from memes because someone got a pic with a bigass Tarantula about to eat a frog and was like "no, they're friends!"

Next up the GOP will be trying to make laws banning people getting species reassignment surgery to become "Transtulas" from competing in sports and its because the gay frogs went all Queer 8 eyes for the Spider guys.

Then later we find out the spiders just like tripping balls and watching Charlotte's Web.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
sOnoqw3.jpeg

Reactions: zinfamous

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
This feels like one of those things that gets touted but doesn't turn out to be true because no one bothers to check back up on it til much later (kinda like the Komodo Dragon's supposedly toxic saliva - which I believe was found that no their saliva has like horrible bacteria in it because they're literally eating the ass out of like dead water buffalo). Why wouldn't it just eat the damn insects (and/or the frogs)? I'm guessing it doesn't eat the frogs because the frogs might be toxic to them so they just ignore them and someone was like "whoa the spider is just chilling and there's a frog right there!" And then reddit gets involved and then we get people getting info from memes because someone got a pic with a bigass Tarantula about to eat a frog and was like "no, they're friends!"

Next up the GOP will be trying to make laws banning people getting species reassignment surgery to become "Transtulas" from competing in sports and its because the gay frogs went all Queer 8 eyes for the Spider guys.

Then later we find out the spiders just like tripping balls and watching Charlotte's Web.
Tiny Frogs and Giant Spiders: Best of Friends - Scientific American Blog Network

Reactions: Ken g6

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
View attachment 40061 That's a 12 ounce can of beer Andre the Giant is holding

Back when I was a courier we did deliveries for the former "WWF" (World Wrestling Federation) I met several wrestlers/stars including Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon.

I'm 5'10 and the top of my head was barely at chest-level plus he appeared to be wider than I was tall @ 6'7 300+ lbs. (super-nice guy though)

And bear in mind the "Hulkster" was a manlet compared to Andre! :p

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
His airness way back when he was a 20 years old student at NC. Look at the boombox and LP player. Good time.

b85e22a5834f48d39b390c1c7fe413a6.jpg

Shorty for basketball, all the way to the NBA.

9845eabd39ee415594db2e050bf87f77.jpg

Tall even for the NBA.

e60691e145964c68826d2ebc51e0bd6d.jpg

Last edited: