Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3119 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
Frame would be centered on her if it wasn't a setup. It was actually way zoomed out so you can see more too.

Just like the video where the dude walks by his wife's video conference in his underwear. It wasn't centered on her either.
EDIT>
I'll be honest, whenever I have to be on camera for work meetings, I like to zoom out quite a bit so there isn't so much focus on my face.

Of course, I hate assholes who turn on cameras in meetings altogether. I always worry I'm going to do something like roll my eyes when someone says something stupid and I'll forget people can see it.

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
I'll be honest, whenever I have to be on camera for work meetings, I like to zoom out quite a bit so there isn't so much focus on my face.

Of course, I hate assholes who turn on cameras in meetings altogether. I always worry I'm going to do something like roll my eyes when someone says something stupid and I'll forget people can see it.

tenor.gif

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Can't quite tell what these are but i aint stickin' my hand in there...

View attachment 38877

Those are Harvestmen. An arachnid, but not a spider (and possibly more related to scorpions than spiders). Also 100% harmless to humans (not venomous, contrary to the urban legend -- though it is true they really can't bite us)

Some call them daddy long legs but I say that's in error, I reserve that for the cellar spider.

As for the Australia spiders... them are babies, and I don't want to know what species. Something terribly awful and lethal I'm sure when grown. Fire, nukes, rain it all down on them!

edit: So I didn't intentionally look for this, but it showed up on my google feed: https://www.thedodo.com/daily-dodo/woman-finds-giant-huntsman-spider-had-babies-in-her-house

Aussie giant huntsman? Nope nope nope! I was actually expecting that, the babies had that leg stance and early largeness to them. And I stand by raining down a fiery hell if found that in my home! I'll find a new place. lol The momma basically just claimed the home in my eyes - not really a lethal spider but she'll be at her most aggressive in defending her babes.

Last edited: