Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3104 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
iu

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
This happened to me on the highway once (rush hour). Can't recall what happened with the first car that started the problem. I actually stopped in time, but the rest of the damn idiots behind me didn't stop and pushed me forward into another car. Actually, it happened twice - again I stopped in time, but some drugged out dude slammed in the back of my car and pushed me into the car in front of me. Some old guy in the front car got out and game me an ass chewing. Trying to exchange info with the drugged up guy was a nightmare. //rant

Nov 8, 2012
This happened to me on the highway once (rush hour). Can't recall what happened with the first car that started the problem. I actually stopped in time, but the rest of the damn idiots behind me didn't stop and pushed me forward into another car. Actually, it happened twice - again I stopped in time, but some drugged out dude slammed in the back of my car and pushed me into the car in front of me. Some old guy in the front car got out and game me an ass chewing. Trying to exchange info with the drugged up guy was a nightmare. //rant

I mean, don't car pile-ups happen pretty often? I've heard of ones that are 20+ cars long in some cases, but small 3-6 pile-ups are almost daily?

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
I mean, don't car pile-ups happen pretty often? I've heard of ones that are 20+ cars long in some cases, but small 3-6 pile-ups are almost daily?
Eh, this is commuting from NH to MA on R-93, so it's not like LA Metro or Dallas-FTW. I suppose this happened more often, just pointing out that it happened twice to me - and I'm a good driver and always leave plenty of space (within the limits of traffic congestion).