Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3054 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 20, 2009
She is pretty damn fast. They all are. But how fast would any of them be with a TV under one arm? :p

The bolded by me is at best a wildly inappropriate attempt at humor, and is, in any event, a racist slur unfit for this forum.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
An acquaintance of mine recently had a very good friend die while riding one of those things in Long Island. Apparently he was going way too fast on it, no helmet, and they think the governor failed and then kicked in abruptly, sending him flying. Brain injuries. He was in a coma for a little bit and the family let him go.

... that wasn't him, was it? Didn't think it looked fatal in the video clip, but sometimes it's just freak chance of falling the right(wrong?) way.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
... that wasn't him, was it? Didn't think it looked fatal in the video clip, but sometimes it's just freak chance of falling the right(wrong?) way.

IDK ... that guys head got hammered directly into the pavement sorta like high-siding it on a motorcycle. Even WITH a helmet the odds of a severe head injury would be pretty good IMO.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
IDK ... that guys head got hammered directly into the pavement sorta like high-siding it on a motorcycle. Even WITH a helmet the odds of a severe head injury would be pretty good IMO.
100% this. What would we expect a fatal accident on one of these to look like? Exactly like this.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
3wvSckI.jpg

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Inspired from a comment someone made on the AT main site:

It's a slow start so fast forward.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Inspired from a comment someone made on the AT main site:

It's a slow start so fast forward.

What's the construction project?

That just seems inefficient though I'm sure it's a major boon that helps minimize impact to the populace or something.