Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3000 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Screenshot-20200909-155348-Facebook.jpg

Mar 11, 2004
it's simple, but I can't stop laughing at this

WTF happened to his brain? He didn't even try to cast til he was full on going over. I was expecting he was gonna trip on the curb things or the dock hook when that came into view. Nope he just full on runs off.

Reminds me of that one sack Jared Allen had on the Lions QB where the guy runs way out of the end zone like he has no awareness whatsoever.

Mar 11, 2004

Made me think of this:

Also on one of the RLM videos Mike tells a story about Marina Sirtis thanking Star Trek fans because they saved her from having to be in bad exploitation movies (she was in some, I think Death Wish movie and was playing a woman that was being attacked and raped, and I guess the director wouldn't let her cover up between takes).

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
WTF happened to his brain? He didn't even try to cast til he was full on going over. I was expecting he was gonna trip on the curb things or the dock hook when that came into view. Nope he just full on runs off.

Reminds me of that one sack Jared Allen had on the Lions QB where the guy runs way out of the end zone like he has no awareness whatsoever.
drunk and looking forward so simply had no idea/lost sight of how much space he had. You can see he planted his foot right over the edge when casting, so he just misjudged by a few feet. I'm guessing looking forward/up all the way....where he wanted his line to go, which is stupid.

Anyway, it's funnier than most stupid falls like that.

Reactions: destrekor