Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2902 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Really need to know the story behind this

View attachment 25412

angry-feminist.jpg

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
I dont know her name. I just looked up "angry feminist" and she is frequently the number one result.

With your small monthly contribution only YOU can help prevent the prevention of cruelty to dildos sir. Will you offer such a contribution?

Last edited:
Reactions: kage69
Nov 8, 2012
Why do i feel i should know who this is but i don't? :p

Pretty well known at this point. She was also featured/interviewed in the documentary "Taking the Red Pill"

"Big Red is the nickname of Toronto resident Chanty Binx, who gained notoriety online after appearing in a video in which she aggressively promotes feminism while arguing against men’s rights activists at an event in Toronto, Canada.

Reactions: mopardude87

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Sorry for no picture but i had a funny thing happen on my walk today. I just had to share this cause well its great.

So i am walking as usual, guy is fast approaching with a backpack so i merge over 6+ feet and ready up my mask and put it on my face. He has this look like he got chased by the predator wide eyed EXTREMELY wired, asks me if i want "uppers" as they really wire him up and he was gonna offer them for free. Before i could even respond he goes for his bag and i quickly decline his offer.

Yeah so how are you guys doing? Anyone offering you free drugs on morning walks too?

Last edited: