Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2584 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
damn, never seen it. I LoL'd a lot.
@KMFJD

I hadn’t seen that one either.

My two favorites (also oldies) done in the same style was WW II done as an RTS
gOrmIrG.gif
And this alternate LOTR ending with Boromir (found it split up into two)
LordOfTheRingsstory.gif
T9CBQ.gif

Reactions: Ajay and KMFJD
Nov 8, 2012

People that buy those legitimately are mentally deficient.....

I'll pay maybe...half that much for a refrigerator when it can read my mind to determine what kind of meals I want - recognize all the ingredients (including which I have and don't have) and then submit an order on its own to the local grocery store for delivery/pickup.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Really oldie

18riwj9tbcn4tjpg.jpg

"8 speed microprocessor turbodrive transmission" = LoL.

and 0-60 = 0.2 seconds, with turboboosters. LoL--that thing doesn't have enough downforce to keep it on the road at that kind of speed....I loved Knightrider back in the day, but it's funny how ridiculous this stuff is. The car could have still been awesome and rational.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
"8 speed microprocessor turbodrive transmission" = LoL.

and 0-60 = 0.2 seconds, with turboboosters. LoL--that thing doesn't have enough downforce to keep it on the road at that kind of speed....I loved Knightrider back in the day, but it's funny how ridiculous this stuff is. The car could have still been awesome and rational.
I thought the 14' 70-0 was a nice touch. Pretty sure that g-load would snap the head off any passengers.