Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2583 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
2mM3wtY.jpg
It took these assholes two hours to figure out the guy didn't know anything?

Reactions: KMFJD

ctbaars

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2009
So if that was even the case, "it became immediately obvious" mean that the Head Developer can't charge 2 hours. And I thought it was common practice for job ads to have excessive requirements, always looking for the next Elon Musk and applicants to go in even if short on a requirements, like even the recently graduated? If the person made it past two interviewers, certainly the person has the aptitude to make it even if under qualified. Rebekah is being a bitch and needs to calm down.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It took these assholes two hours to figure out the guy didn't know anything?

6 hours, really, among all of them--but that was also what I was thinking. These guys chose to waste their own time. Either this is fake, or the dude should certainly not pay them. LoL--how could they possibly enforce that?

Reactions: Timorous

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I think it was a 'fake' or 'joke' from people who knew each other. Like internal hiring process, etc.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I think it was a 'fake' or 'joke' from people who knew each other. Like internal hiring process, etc.

I assumed as much, but my dad has been known to send bills to DirectTV and other utilities for making him spend hours over days on the phone with them to fix their billing errors. He would draft his own invoice, rate the value of his hours, and send them bills.

He actually received a check for something like $10 once, after his 3rd or 4th request. He framed it. :D

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
There was a making of video that I can't seem to find it quickly but that is most def faked. It's the same kid both hitting and getting hit that someone edited together.

I thought it was twins.
on TV they are always murdering each other.