Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 1999 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
I don't know what kik is, but after going to the type-chat portion of that web page I found out that there are a plethora of women who would enjoy doing thing sexually on a web cam.

Perhaps I searched for the wrong thing?

It's the 3rd, its call trolling

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
z96rb0k.jpg

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
If you are on this forum and haven't seen StarWars yet, but care about it being mildly spoiled... what's your problem?

Point being, after here a semi-spoiler image

You were warned.

2u7u7oz.jpg

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
*sigh*
And my damn brain reads that and thinks "'Rigorous sex?' Wouldn't that have a checklist or something? 'Vigorous sex' is probably what they were after."

Shut up brain, enjoy the comic.

"No! I can't, because I read everything (•_•) | ( •_•)>⌐■-■ | (⌐■_■) rigorously."
<yeeeaaaahhhh!>

(Actually, the definition of "rigorous" kind of makes it funny too.
1. Characterized by or adhering to strict standards or methods; exacting and thorough: a rigorous study of the medication; a rigorous researcher.
a. Harsh, severe, or demanding: a rigorous taskmaster; a rigorous schedule.
b. Very unpleasant or inclement: a rigorous climate.
3. Adhering strictly to a belief or ideology; uncompromising or inflexible: a rigorous Catholic; a rigorous sense of correctness.

Like there's a written standard of sexual requirements that uses the word "shall" no less than 25 times per page. But hey, if it ensures that there's top-quality sex every single time...)

Last edited:

RampantAndroid

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2004
*sigh*
And my damn brain reads that and thinks "'Rigorous sex?' Wouldn't that have a checklist or something? 'Vigorous sex' is probably what they were after."

Shut up brain, enjoy the comic.

"No! I can't, because I read everything (•_•) | ( •_•)>&#8976;&#9632;-&#9632; | (&#8976;&#9632;_&#9632;) rigorously."
<yeeeaaaahhhh!>

(Actually, the definition of "rigorous" kind of makes it funny too.
1. Characterized by or adhering to strict standards or methods; exacting and thorough: a rigorous study of the medication; a rigorous researcher.
a. Harsh, severe, or demanding: a rigorous taskmaster; a rigorous schedule.
b. Very unpleasant or inclement: a rigorous climate.
3. Adhering strictly to a belief or ideology; uncompromising or inflexible: a rigorous Catholic; a rigorous sense of correctness.

Like there's a written standard of sexual requirements that uses the word "shall" no less than 25 times per page. But hey, if it ensures that there's top-quality sex every single time...)

He said he had "plans" so maybe there's a list.