Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 810 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
8GwFxRa.jpg

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Come on Baked, I'm sure there are another metric ton of reasons why men have easier lives.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Come on Baked, I'm sure there are another metric ton of reasons why men have easier lives.

not having a uterus and thus not being full of babies is awesome.

Also, the ability to dismiss emotions on demand is a big winner in my book.

Used to be what women got was the ability to stay at home and not deal with the bullshit stress of work and the ability not to be murdered to death in war; but we tricked their asses good.

Last edited:

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
1. Men make more money than women for the same work.
2. Men can pee standing up, have urinals in their public restroom, and therefore don't have to wait in line as long.
3. We don't bleed from our crotch every month.
4. Douchebags from the other gender don't tell us what to do with our sexual health.

DAGTA

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
1. Men make more money than women for the same work.

not so much. When you divide the pay by the hours worked, men often come in less than their female counterparts because men tend to work more hours per year than women in the same field.

Feb 24, 2001
Fucked by the Lake Monster

http://www.amazon.com/Fucked-Lake-Mo.../dp/B008657Y3W

Cassie had heard the legends about Champy, the monster rumored to live in the waters of Lake Champlain, but she never thought they were true. Cassie is about to discover he does exist and have a night she will never forget.

Monster sexual acts ensue!

Not appropriate for readers under 18.

This 4,300 word story contains dinosaur on co-ed sexual acts, oral sex, masturbation, a giant cock and lots of cum.

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
It is awesome, but Clinton should be smoking a cigar.

I think it's a joint in that picture so that would be sort of fitting as well.

Which is ironic cuz he banned all those guns.

not really, both the AA-12 and glock 18 would fall under FOPA so they were banned long before he took office (except for the glocks that were grandfathered in). The assault rifle ban wouldn't affect those two weapons.