Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 520 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I haven't watched that movie in probably 15 years, so I don't remember a lot of it, just stumbled on the image, thought it was funny.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
The Mentos causes a rapid release of the CO2 in the soda.

Since you can't fit 2L of diet coke in your mouth, and there is correspondingly less CO2 involved, smaller kaboom.

If you chugged a 20oz and then popped a few Mentos, you'd probably set a new belching record though. (Try this at your own risk.)

There is a video of a fellow eating a bunch of Mentos, then chugging a lot of diet coke. He puked it out like a fire hose, and shit himself. It was kind of a perfect storm.

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
funny-gifs-what-was-that-doing-up-there.gif

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Terrible Zombie Fortress. Zombies can just walk underneath the water and get to the house that way. And when they do, you have no easy way of evacuating.

Best Form of Zombie Fortress in an elevated area, with the house preferably on top of some form of steel columns acting as stilts.

I've always liked this one since it's a normal functional house during the day and easily converts to a zombie-proof fortress at the touch of a button.

697f495e9aa9b428aab.jpg

KT