Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 398 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
nL4Sx.gif

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I'm doing much better this time around. Sensibly put all my points in Sword, got the good crafted items earlier, made a bunch of Strong medicine for everyone to carry, higher level for this point of the game, I think I will stick with it.
Am probably on a roll cuz of save states which I didnt have before. Now if I run up to 3 metal slimes I can keep reloading until they all stay and fight to the death. 5000xp in one battle makes the game a lot easier.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
I'm doing much better this time around. Sensibly put all my points in Sword, got the good crafted items earlier, made a bunch of Strong medicine for everyone to carry, higher level for this point of the game, I think I will stick with it.
Am probably on a roll cuz of save states which I didnt have before. Now if I run up to 3 metal slimes I can keep reloading until they all stay and fight to the death. 5000xp in one battle makes the game a lot easier.

:confused:

Jaiguru

Aug 13, 2007
Eagle probably wants to eat the cat. Not much different than a rabbit.

[edit]
The fox also probably wants to eat her kitties. The fox is probably the only thing keeping the eagle away.

There's a couple of other videos posted with the cat and the eagle just chillin' together on the porch. Doesn't seem like the eagle is hostile at all towards the cat. Really freaking bizarre video! Very cool though.