Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3370 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
ZWT0Kwv.png
Country...which I don't listen to.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
PEQ7DwY.jpeg

Instead of implementing the most stupid idea on the planet, why not create a honeypot filled with file/folder structures that sound 100% legit for DoD classified data, then fill all the files with My Little Pony hentai, then drop a hint that steganography is being used, only to reveal more MLP hentai.

stargazr

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2010
Most of the Columbian/Panamanian/Mexican bud we used to get in the late 1970's DID NOT look like that.

The idea that all the weed around back then was weak, stringy home-grown grade rag is nonsense.
I was there, and I agree those three didn't really look like that but some strains did like Jamaican and Thai. And I never said it was crap. I'm just as nostalgic about the old stuff as the next guy, some of it was incredible.

Reactions: Captante

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Just wait until you see out how we discovered which mushrooms were okay.

There's a tweet copy I left here somewhere not long ago, I'm paraphrasing: "The early road with mushrooms must have been confusing. This one tastes like beef. This one killed Dave immediately. This one lets you talk to god."

Hunting chanterelle and especially morel (these days the latter mostly) is something I recommend. Finding a good patch is a lot like landing edible keepers when fishing, that sense of cha ching, score. You'll probably get more exercise, and the end reward is equally if not more delicious if you know what you are doing. Protip: butter for morels, olive oil for chanterelles. Morels will make your day, true story. Lions Mane and Turkey tail are crazy good for you, every American should be ingesting Lions Mane IMO. Remember to look on birch trees for chaga! I'm about to put some shiitake spore into some downed oak on my property, fingers crossed. If it works out will try others, I hear reishi works well where I live.

Anyway.

47c428c11ef30889634c4b2407be1e6111d30014125d33222baa8981a0b03826_1.webp

Last edited: