Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3053 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
rrrrrr
I can't stop laughing at it. It's how I imagine s0me0nesmind1 gets started a few hours before he starts posting here. :D

What chu say 'bisch?

Look man, I love you. I love you enough to buy you a beer. But I don't love you THAT much.

Also I totally don't get your joke here... I spill water on my face before I post on AT?

Nov 8, 2012
water?

no
You wanna see my Rumpkin?

;)

ec3be74b90da7f1963bfbf14b8527918.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
That wasn't a rock, it had a mechanical failure. It is a really cool device but just no.

looked to me like he just stopped concentrating and lost his balance. Maybe he was responding to something that the wheel was doing, but I noticed his leg shimmy a bit and just, well at that speed, you know, fail to adjust and of course precipitate into a catastrophic death roll within seconds.

Dude was quite lit, so it's not like maintaining your balance in those circumstances is ever going to be easy, and it's not like that guy was really concentrating on what he was doing.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It pitched forward like it hung up or quit driving.

I think he either hit something small and solid, which at that speed on a machine with no suspension 'altered his flight profile', or it was a drive train issue or power fail - but I just love how he apparently thought he had it covered by wearing kneepads. I too doubt that was his first drink.

Hope he was able to not land on that bottle!