Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3001 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Apparently Australia is home to many guys named Dane wearing a Bali beer branded tank top who go around sucker punching people.
Googling got me:
King hit = sucker punch
Bintang singlet = tank top/shirts with logo of Bintang beer out of Bali

there's been an effort to label those hits what they truly are : coward punches

0nxso94xucm51.jpg

Reactions: skooma

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
OK, ive run across a lot of pics of people standing next to giant sunflowers. Is this a new thing lately? I see she's wearing a mask... might be covid boredom?
They must have just watched The Day of the Triffids and decided to grow their own.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
OK, ive run across a lot of pics of people standing next to giant sunflowers. Is this a new thing lately? I see she's wearing a mask... might be covid boredom?
sunflowers are cool! Quarantine gives more people time to appreciate nature and growing things.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
This is the kind of thing that happens when dad says "Screw contractors! I can remodel myself!!!" then heads to Home Depot.

I think both were involved:

dad decided he wanted a sink that was too big for that corner cabinet, ignored advice, and demanded it anyway.

contractors were like, alright, well this is how we're going to install your counter tops.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Sunflowers will never turn on you.

Giant hogweed on the other hand....

This.

Sunflowers are lovely friends. Giant hogweed is a psychopath with a grudge, hiding in the bush waiting to kill you, your family and your dog.

Someone I know just had a bad encounter with that plant from hell, looked like she dipped her arm in a deep fryer.

• Wow
Reactions: Iron Woode