Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2589 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 17, 2003

I have a cousin who thinks I'm superman because once on a dive I took him on I petted a sleeping nurse shark. Just sent this pic to him.

Jul 17, 2003
Looks like a big preggo female to me, and we all know how hungry girls get then right?

If you look up the definition of Thatchers in the urban dictionary, that pic should be featured as reference.

No cage? Uh, how about no fucking way? Hell even with the cage I'd have to think about it. That's a monster.

Jul 17, 2003
Armour King Henry VIII had made for his Cat Dagobert. I want one.

It's a nice conversation piece, no argument there. But I prefer to preserve the agility and speed of my attack cat squad, which means leather armor. You know, like a rogue.

Jul 12, 2006

I have a cousin who thinks I'm superman because once on a dive I took him on I petted a sleeping nurse shark. Just sent this pic to him.
why does that human look very much CGI to me?

Nov 18, 2005
It could be, but water photography can have that feeling - the way lighting works in water, particularly that there isn't a surface underneath to reflect light back upward so shadowing and lighting doesn't always "look right" compared to what we know on land.

ASK THE COMMUNITY