Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2344 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
i8zgwnncfkyz.jpg

Reactions: Ns1 and Charmonium

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
No good deed goes unpunished. He tries to help his dumb friend and gets pecked at for the trouble. Although you have to wonder if Frank wasn't sort of enjoying the new perspective.

At least he's eating at a table like human and not crouched in front of the electronic flame of cable news eating off of his lap.

Yeah, but he's probably doing it to protect the value of the Millennium Falcon plate.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
No good deed goes unpunished. He tries to help his dumb friend and gets pecked at for the trouble. Although you have to wonder if Frank wasn't sort of enjoying the new perspective.

I dunno, it kind of seems like Frank might actually just be goofing around and/or just checking out that new perspective. Corvids are exceptionally smart birds - that looks like it could be a magpie or some other specie of corvid (includes crows, ravens, rooks, jays, and magpies).

He may have also just been trying to pull off the tag using his weight and gravity - which is a fascinating idea in its own right. Actually, I think whatever it is doing is a sign of intelligence - be it playfulness (and a little social) or problem-solving.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
At first it was kinda funny, then it was kinda scary:

This guy makes it seem like gaming is entering some sort of dark era and we're in for years of nightmares.

Reactions: mikeymikec

deadlyapp

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2004

This guy makes it seem like gaming is entering some sort of dark era and we're in for years of nightmares.
One of the reasons why I stopped gaming years ago. I saw this eventually coming along.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011

Jesus. I added the pay-to-play co-op characters in SC2 to my Christmas list mainly because I find it difficult to come up with things I want for Christmas, but this leaves a seriously bad taste in my mouth. I'm a little surprised at myself for my (until now) softened stance on premium BS in gaming. Fuck them.