Jesus H. Christ: I can't even trust World Net Daily anymore, They Imply that Rumsfeld is Lying or at best is an Ass

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
From Worldnet Daily

Jackals, have absolutely no loyalty. Look at loyal George Tenet, thier is a man who knows how to be a loyal public servant.

They harp on the fact that he went from days, to weeks, to months. Come on, talk about beating a dead horse. We need to concentrate on our mission, not on the past.

drewshin

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
heh heh, rumsfeld is the best liar i've seen in a long time, he got caught with this one, but he'll bounce back.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
In other news Rush Limbaugh has just endorsed Al Sharpton as his Presidential candidate for 2004.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
"Oh, within recent days, since the information started becoming available," Rumsfeld replied.

Rumsfeld did nothing wrong. No where did they define what recent could mean.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: rudder
"Oh, within recent days, since the information started becoming available," Rumsfeld replied.

Rumsfeld did nothing wrong. No where did they define what recent could mean.

Exactly my point. These people are nitpicking in the extreme here.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's real easy to confuse a few days with a few months when you're responsible for an illegal war that is sacrificing American troops for a secret religious idiology of the elite.

When does the party of character begin the impeachment hearings?

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001

I agree, they should leave the poor man alone. Who cares if it's days, weeks or months. These liberal treehuggers are always nitpicking.

ITJunkie

Platinum Member
Apr 17, 2003
www.techange.com
Originally posted by: freegeeks

I agree, they should leave the poor man alone. Who cares if it's days, weeks or months. These liberal treehuggers are always nitpicking.

"poor man" ?!?!? The Fu*&ers richer than I'll ever be. You are right though...who cares if it's days, weeks or months....Rummy's been a POS for years now :D

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
its about time people get off thir high-horsed opinions about the bush regime; they're all a bunch of losers and b#llsh#tters out to line their own pockets with money and oil

they're being outed for the jokers they really are, deal with it; it's been a long time coming, i'm surprised they've gotten this far