Jessica Simpson on NBC Today Show

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Originally posted by: randal

Yea, so in that video she has no voice. Is that the one people are complaining about? She totally just loses her voice in the back of her throat multiple times - that is not a "she sucks at singing" but is more of a "physically unable to sing" situation.

Seriously. I hate crappy popular culture more than most, but I don't really understand all this anti Jessica Simpson attitude. She's the most talented (and hottest) of all the blonde pop singers out there. She just isn't taking the sound advice that she needs to stop singing for a couple of weeks/months because of her condition.

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: preslove

Seriously. I hate crappy popular culture more than most, but I don't really understand all this anti Jessica Simpson attitude. She's the most talented (and hottest) of all the blonde pop singers out there. She just isn't taking the sound advice that she needs to stop singing for a couple of weeks/months because of her condition.

Who else are you comparing her to? I concede looks are subjective (I think she's not attractive at all), and music is also a matter of taste, but I think it's insane to say she's more talented as a singer than Christina Aguilera. I don't care for pop music like this, but Aguilera is a very technically gifted singer, and also happens to be roughly one thousand times hotter than Simpson.