jesse ventura goes on Hannity

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
I like the Hasselbeck pwnage better, but this one isn't too bad.

Hannity got Michael Steele's memo and plans on riding Reagan's corpse back to glory.

bdude

Golden Member
Feb 9, 2004
Originally posted by: bamacre
Gah, two idiots arguing. Bush didn't inherit a recession? Of course he did.

So why didnt he do something to fix it? Instead he left us with what we got right now.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I used to like JV, until I heard him on Howard Stern the other day and found out he is a 9/11 truther whackjob.

eleison

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Originally posted by: bdude

So why didnt he do something to fix it? Instead he left us with what we got right now.

He didn't fix it because he was too "god darn tired" from all the flack he got from the left. Remember the economy didn't really start to tank until Obama got elected. At which point, Bush threw in the towel and said, "f' it.. I'm going back to the ranch to clear some brush - let the 'messiah' fix it".

It was at this time that Obama hired the best people to help him with fixing the economy -- like Timothy giethner and various other people that were easily "confirmed", and none of which were tainted with any scandal at all. Obama also created tons of new bailouts that has totally stopped the unemployment rate from going down and created this new era of prosperity :) Heck with obama-motors, GM going to be solvent any day now saving thousands and millions of countless jobs. Hooray!! :)

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: eleison
He didn't fix it because he was too "god darn tired" from all the flack he got from the left. Remember the economy didn't really start to tank until Obama got elected.

Exactly, Bush merely presided over a buildup of a bubble economy and a housing and credit crisis that didn't explode until he was about to leave office. That's how you do it!

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: jonks
He didn't fix it because he was too "god darn tired" from all the flack he got from the left. Remember the economy didn't really start to tank until Obama got elected.

Exactly, Bush merely presided over a buildup of a bubble economy and a housing and credit crisis that didn't explode until he was about to leave office. That's how you do it!

Yes, because if it were a different president, they would have stepped in to stop the private label Alt-A, Alt-B, and sub-prime loans that caused the housing bubble. :roll:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: OCguy

Yes, because if it were a different president, they would have stepped in to stop the private label Alt-A, Alt-B, and sub-prime loans that caused the housing bubble. :roll:

Well.... with a communist regime micromanaging every decision in the economy, I very well could see a different outcome here. America wouldn't have been wealthy enough to create a bubble. Which, btw, is the current agenda with cap and trade and other such punitive measures.

sapiens74

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Haniity lost that hands down

The only problem i had with Jesse's argument was that he thought Bush was worse than Clinton. Both were idiots. one was an illiterate idiot and the other a selfish prick

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

He did.

He inflated the money supply, increased government spending, and lowered (some) taxes.

He basically re-inflated the bubble rather than allow the recession to occur. He did what Obama is doing. Obama doesn't want to allow the recession to happen either, he's just re-inflating the bubble.

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: sapiens74
Haniity lost that hands down

The only problem i had with Jesse's argument was that he thought Bush was worse than Clinton. Both were idiots. one was an illiterate idiot and the other a selfish prick

Uh, Bush was worse than Clinton. And it's not even close.

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
I love Jesse. One guy who isn't afraid to tell like he sees it no matter what.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
The one thing at the end, though, Ventura says the Republicans were in full support of the Bush bailouts, when they were not. So yeah, they both are spouting partisan nonsense.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: cubby1223
The one thing at the end, though, Ventura says the Republicans were in full support of the Bush bailouts, when they were not. So yeah, they both are spouting partisan nonsense.

Yea he's out there.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"I don't know why I like you but I do..."

That was a good show...Thanks for the link OP.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: MovingTarget
transcript for the audio-challenged?

It's hard to listen past the early part where Hannity states that the US is better off in 2009 than it was in 2000.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Originally posted by: MovingTarget
transcript for the audio-challenged?

It's hard to listen past the early part where Hannity states that the US is better off in 2009 than it was in 2000.

That is a real doosie. No wonder I don't listen to him, even when I did have working speakers...

colonel

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001
I learn from the Howard Stern show tuesday, he wants to use torture with cherney....it was a good show.

fire400

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Mani
I love Jesse. One guy who isn't afraid to tell like he sees it no matter what.

Living in Minnesota with while he reigned, you got that right...

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

He didn't fix it because he was too "god darn tired" from all the flack he got from the left. Remember the economy didn't really start to tank until Obama got elected. At which point, Bush threw in the towel and said, "f' it.. I'm going back to the ranch to clear some brush - let the 'messiah' fix it".

It was at this time that Obama hired the best people to help him with fixing the economy -- like Timothy giethner and various other people that were easily "confirmed", and none of which were tainted with any scandal at all. Obama also created tons of new bailouts that has totally stopped the unemployment rate from going down and created this new era of prosperity :) Heck with obama-motors, GM going to be solvent any day now saving thousands and millions of countless jobs. Hooray!! :)

Are you retarded? The vast majority of the stock market decline happened during Bush's presidency.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999

He did.

He inflated the money supply, increased government spending, and lowered (some) taxes.

He basically re-inflated the bubble rather than allow the recession to occur. He did what Obama is doing. Obama doesn't want to allow the recession to happen either, he's just re-inflating the bubble.

Zeus damn Obama for not letting the country to sink into a depression!