Jesse Ventura at it again.....

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Aljazeera's recent interview with Jesse Ventura in which he promotes his book "63 documents your government doesn't want you to read". Some topics include JFK assassination, 9/11 and the Tea Party. One of his major F'ups in this interview is his claim that HAARP caused the tsunami in Tunisia not an earthquake. :rolleyes: He doesn't seem to know where the Tea Party started or that its been hijacked. :(

During his interview on The View he mentions he would "give it serious consideration" to be Ron Paul's VP if he should run.

Should this come to pass they'll have my vote with a double middle finger to the corporate bought and paid for politicians that occupy office now.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Aljazeera's recent interview with Jesse Ventura in which he promotes his book "63 documents your government doesn't want you to read". Some topics include JFK assassination, 9/11 and the Tea Party. One of his major F'ups in this interview is his claim that HAARP caused the tsunami in Tunisia not an earthquake. :rolleyes: He doesn't seem to know where the Tea Party started or that its been hijacked. :(

During his interview on The View he mentions he would "give it serious consideration" to be Ron Paul's VP if he should run.

Should this come to pass they'll have my vote with a double middle finger to the corporate bought and paid for politicians that occupy office now.

Are you fucking kidding me? As somebody who actually voted for Ventura when I was going to the UofMN, I can absolutely tell you that he fucked MN over horribly.

He "rebated" the money back to the people only to drain the state's rainy day fund. That has, in turn, massively underfunded infrastructure and education contributions. Many large corporations have left the state as a result.

He is selling his brand name and conspiracy theories to make money since he was effectively discredited as a politician, especially in MN. His whole HAARP aspect is just yet another nail in the insanity coffin.

It's pathetic, but telling, that you'd advocate him. A vote for him is a vote for regression of this country back to pig farming and nail making. The only difference is that the Ron Paul's of this world don't want to give up their medicare payments.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I think that's a requirement for libertopians. No sane person would be that dense to human reality.

He's an ex- professional wrestler, remember? He got hit over the head with too many folding chairs, that's all, along with having his face slammed against the mat and so forth. Ali has the same kind of problems, he just has the sense to know he has problems, unlike Ventura, who thinks brain damage is a feature...

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
He was on Piers Morgan's show yesterday. He's INSANE.

Yeah, I was channel surfing and saw that.

He's like the 'aficionado' of conspiracy theories. However, I really doubt he's serious. I think it's all about the entertainment aspect. I guess he's so nutty I don't believe that he even believes himself.

HAARP (or whatever the h3ll he mentioned - with giant radio antenna's caused the Japan sunami, not the earthquake? WTH?).

As in wrestling, he's back to doing 'entertainment' (as if politics isn't).

But, can't he sit still while he talks? His constant fidgeting and moving around bugs the heck out of me.

Fern

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
he's suffering a life long steroid hangover. It will only get worse with age.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Ventura was really, to me, the first "hope and change" type candidate....in MN our collective bungholes are still reeling in pain.

x26

Sep 17, 2007
That man is a "Public Nuisance" and a Lunatic. He should be put out of his misery.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Minnesota has NEVER had it's political shit together.

There's having it "together" and then being utterly fucked over by the most moronic piece of shit ever.

Turning over a country to this guy would result in an utter collapse of our economy and political system. It is unsurprising that OP is for him and the gyno-Medicare-lover hack who has no grasp of real-world economics.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Huge difference. You won't see that, or much of anything with your head up Obama's ass.

I can see that you are a conspiracy nut just like Jesse, only difference is your choice of conspiracies.

Shouldn't you be in the Glenn Beck thread mourning his cancellation?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I can see that you are a conspiracy nut just like Jesse, only difference is your choice of conspiracies.

Shouldn't you be in the Glenn Beck thread mourning his cancellation?

I don't really care much for Glenn Beck, and he wasn't cancelled.

KlokWyze

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2006
www.dogsonacid.com
I couldn't tell whether the OP was advocating him or not. I can't tell if Ventura's recent bullshit in the past few years is too discredit ideas and people or because he's an idiot. I sincerely doubt Ron Paul would even consider Ventura as a running mate. Just because an idiot believes in a "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean it's not true. If Charles Manson believes in Evolutionary Theory, would that debunk it?

All that logic proves is that most people believe what they believe because they were told it's true by people that they like. :awe: