Jesse Lee Peterson, a man of color, destroys white privilege.

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So let me get this straight, law enforcement was used against black people based on racism but because the scary black people didn't get arrested, beaten up or killed it's not racism??

I think your own bullshit even confuses you. Clearly you did not bother to read these accounts. Why would you when making shit up fits you personality so much better then truth telling.

Someone called the police. That individual that made the call may or may not be a racist, I have no idea what triggered that person to call the police. The police came under the assumption someone was there that was not supposed to be, a non-student trespassing. All they did was ask for an ID, that would have ended it right there. If they did nothing and that person ended up causing problems, the police would have been fucked. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Do you honestly believe this exact same scenario has never happened on an academic campus, only the person being quested is white? This is more melodramatic create-a-victim manufactured racist bullshit. Leftist racists put race into everything, even if the situation may have nothing to do with race they'll be sure to introduce that part.

Reactions: Challenger

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
This whole idea that someone gets ahead or is pulled back in life due to their race is absolute bullshit. It is outdated thinking liberals push as they continue their push to swap places with conservatives and become the party of old thinking and outdated ideals while the conservatives move forward with constitution-first views.

In this video Jesse Lee Peterson debates a woman of color, a woman that thinks she only got into UCLA because of affirmative action while she ignores the fact that her father got into Harvard before her on his own merits.

In this video Ben Shaprio points out how issues with culture are to blame, not racism. Why do minorities have so many single parents, why do minorities account for such a high percentage of the homicide rate? Why has single motherhood among African Americans tripled from the 60's to today?

It is time the liberals stop fooling minorities, get them off the plantation, let's stop the leftist racist narrative that only harms society and fools people into thinking they are victims. Opportunity is there for anyone that wants to put the work in.
Why anyone would try and have a conversation with someone posting anything from Jesse Lee Peterson blows my mind.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Someone called the police. That individual that made the call may or may not be a racist, I have no idea what triggered that person to call the police. The police came under the assumption someone was there that was not supposed to be, a non-student trespassing. All they did was ask for an ID, that would have ended it right there. If they did nothing and that person ended up causing problems, the police would have been fucked. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Do you honestly believe this exact same scenario has never happened on an academic campus, only the person being quested is white? This is more melodramatic create-a-victim manufactured racist bullshit. Leftist racists put race into everything, even if the situation may have nothing to do with race they'll be sure to introduce that part.
This is not unlike the "show my your papers boy" attitude perpetrated by whites in this country post slavery. If you read the rest of the incidents it would but all this into context.

I may be wasting my time but this clip sums it up because it includes the racist birtherism attack by Trump and Republicans. You know who some righties blamed? Obama. Why didn't he just release them and all this would have gone away. I think you fall in line with Trump. Yeah, yeah I know you will blame Hillary for starting birtherism because you've done so in the past. Again, if interested in facts it was invented by Jerome Corsi. Look it up yourself

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
This is not unlike the "show my your papers boy" attitude perpetrated by whites in this country post slavery. If you read the rest of the incidents it would but all this into context.

I may be wasting my time but this clip sums it up because it includes the racist birtherism attack by Trump and Republicans. You know who some righties blamed? Obama. Why didn't he just release them and all this would have gone away. I think you fall in line with Trump. Yeah, yeah I know you will blame Hillary for starting birtherism because you've done so in the past. Again, if interested in facts it was invented by Jerome Corsi. Look it up yourself

Geezus dude. The police were called, can you imagine the shit storm at Yale had they done nothing and something DID happen? You ignore that side of the coin. You also ignored the question, do you think it is possible, at all, that this exact same scenario has played itself out with a white student on a school campus some where at some time? I had to take a background check for a gun purchase. It came back to be further reviewed by the state. Should I just throw a tantrum as the process works itself through (two days later I got the gun, everything was fine)? Or is it reasonable to understand, that even as a 100% innocent with nothing to hide, doing nothing wrong in regards to the law citizen, that under some circumstances at some times a process has to work its way through the authorities? This is just another example of you meodramatic create a case of racism leftists doing your thing, manufacturing racism where there is none. You're just looking for an opportunity, can't wait to cry "victim!" and then angrily point your finger at the evil white man.

Reactions: Challenger

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Geezus dude. The police were called, can you imagine the shit storm at Yale had they done nothing and something DID happen? You ignore that side of the coin. You also ignored the question, do you think it is possible, at all, that this exact same scenario has played itself out with a white student on a school campus some where at some time? I had to take a background check for a gun purchase. It came back to be further reviewed by the state. Should I just throw a tantrum as the process works itself through (two days later I got the gun, everything was fine)? Or is it reasonable to understand, that even as a 100% innocent with nothing to hide, doing nothing wrong in regards to the law citizen, that under some circumstances at some times a process has to work its way through the authorities? This is just another example of you meodramatic create a case of racism leftists doing your thing, manufacturing racism where there is none. You're just looking for an opportunity, can't wait to cry "victim!" and then angrily point your finger at the evil white man.

Really....how much are you paid to post this drivel? Is it by the post or the hour?

digiram

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2004
The whole blacks should be pro slavery because they are now in America is like saying Jews should never pro holocaust because of Israel and puritans should be pro religious persecution. Holy shit

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I assume you're talking about today? If so, then I stand by what I said. I am not shocked that someone like you, that can't understand the difference between equality and privilege doesn't get it. By the way, are you still for racist hiring programs like affirmative action?
You cant possible be this stupid.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Really King of Denial? Show me a white person killed just for legally carrying and I might entertain your drivel.

You do know the attitude of blacks just existing and them having to 3x prove their rights just to have equal rights to people like you allowed birtherism to flourish. It didn't dawn on inbreds like you the only presidential candidate who deserves to have their citizenship questioned is the black one.