Jersey Mikes MAY have saved my life today.

renz20003

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2011
Wife texted that she was having a late lunch at work so my chances of a hot meal cooked at home was nil. I decided to stop and grab a sub on my way home. Got about 15 min away from home when I came up to this in traffic.

The state highway patrol closed the highway right behind me, dump truck jumped the east bound lane and headed west opposite of traffic.

Reactions: zinfamous

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Bless those subs. You have me realizing I haven't had JMs in nearly two months!

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
My local one doesn't wear masks while they prepare the subs....but it's worth the risk. I like the club sub and the chipotle cheese steak.

• Wow
Reactions: esquared

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I went to Jersey Mike's yesterday.

I figure they save my life at least twice per month.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Mikes way + red hots for me. Only on a cold sub of course. Their chipotle cheese steaks are money.
Mike's way plus peppers and mayo on cold subs. Love their cold subs - best sandwich chain around.

Their cheesesteaks are a bit off. The meat is sliced too thick.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Italian.
Mike's way.
Add mayo.

Nom nom nom.

you put mayo on a sandwich, and you deserve hard death.

especially if it's an Italian. ESPECIALLY if it's an Italian. No one fucking respects that nonsense. no one.

fucking peasants.

I swear, some asshole always, always ALWAYS sidles up to me and orders something similar, Jersey Mike people start making all of the sandwiches together,....without FUCKING FAIL, the asshole next to me wants mayo--NO: DOUBLE FUCKING MAYO--and the fucking assholes, it doesn't matter what order we are in line, they start slathering mayo on everyone's sandwiches before they touch mine with anything, slinging that shit all around the room, landing on everything. Over my sandwich. I get a fucking ml of that demon condiment anywhere near me, it's just bile. Fucking...raging hell bile volcanos up.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Who the fuck doesn't put mayo on a sandwich? What kind of savage are you?

Note - I said mayo... Not miracle whip shit.

mayo. fucking demon shit. It's all fuciing vile and childlike. It's like...ketchup is for 12 year olds. Mayo is for the teenagers.

grow the fuck up and learn that all you need is oil and vinegar in your life. It fixes everything.

Reactions: ElFenix

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I may have bought mayo some time in the distant past, but I can't remember doing so. An Italian gets oil+vinegar as the standard approved topping. If I get something else, all the hot peppers I get add vinegar to the sub, and that's sufficient.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Anyone who puts mayo on anything other than in tuna salad or chicken salad can go ahead and fuck right off.

Worst condiment ever.

well see, that's why I don't eat anything that is x__meat "salad" because it just means mayo mixed with some fucking meat.

mayo is the problem.

--and yeah, all of these dishes are actually made without mayo, properly. fucking without it, but lazy bitches with no palate don't know that. Cole Slaw? That is not made with Mayo. It just fucking isn't. "Cat Food salad?" I mean ...seriously, though, who eats tuna out of a can and thinks they're eating tuna anyway? that's already a problem.....

but back to mayo: remove it from earth. ALL the problems solved.

the end.

:D

Reactions: purbeast0

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I may have bought mayo some time in the distant past, but I can't remember doing so. An Italian gets oil+vinegar as the standard approved topping. If I get something else, all the hot peppers I get add vinegar to the sub, and that's sufficient.

you know it, man. That's it. done. all that it needs. fuck off to other people that actually hate food that do it any other way.

seriously. fuck them.

Nov 8, 2012
Meh, so you really distinguish that much between mayo and other condiments? Same shit as ketchup and mustard.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Meh, so you really distinguish that much between mayo and other condiments? Same shit as ketchup and mustard.

lol if you think it's the same shit.

what the fuck.

do you even know food?

who the fuck in Italy puts mayo on a sandwich?

do you even care?

...mustard has a place. many places....a lot of places. Hell, even the neon yellow shit has one specific, very limited place: certain pressed hamburgers and of course, the only hot dog that counts, the Chicago Dog.

Ketchup...well, what we call ketchup here can die faster than mayo (it at least serves some purpose in getting children to eat food, but if you eat that past ~12 years old...why do you even bother? what the fuck? why hate food so much?)

< 6 ~weak beers here, you? :D

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
well see, that's why I don't eat anything that is x__meat "salad" because it just means mayo mixed with some fucking meat.

mayo is the problem.

--and yeah, all of these dishes are actually made without mayo, properly. fucking without it, but lazy bitches with no palate don't know that. Cole Slaw? That is not made with Mayo. It just fucking isn't. "Cat Food salad?" I mean ...seriously, though, who eats tuna out of a can and thinks they're eating tuna anyway? that's already a problem.....

but back to mayo: remove it from earth. ALL the problems solved.

the end.

:D
Once I became an adult and ate tuna the proper way (seared for about 10 seconds) I realized how wrong I had been doing it. But that is okay because I was a child prior to that and doing child like things.

EDIT:

Or raw. Tuna tartar is my shit and I will crush a piece of sashimi tuna as well.

Reactions: zinfamous