Jen Psaki is the worst press secretary in the last 20+ years

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
I’m pretty sure the OP is dead. Unlike jhnnn who had a family that cared enough about him to post an update for us when he died, the OP didn’t have that.

hasn't he posted in off topic a few times?

edit: guess not.
Hopefully he is okay.

Mar 11, 2004
What’s the over under number regarding the number to times in the past year OP furiously beat his wiener to Psaki?
30 or more?

I'm more concerned that its more like the number of times he beat his wife and kids. As toxic as it was on here, imagine being stuck in a house with it.

Feb 4, 2009
I'm more concerned that its more like the number of times he beat his wife and kids. As toxic as it was on here, imagine being stuck in a house with it.

maybe and maybe not. I try not to accuse people of crap like that, especially on the internet. Everyone is an expert and a super tough guy when they are anonymous.

Reactions: Pohemi

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I just think the OP got tired of feeling increasingly unwelcome here (and for good reason, he was pretty toxic by the end) and left to either find an echo chamber or bow out of internet forums in general.

I look at it this way: he wasn't nearly as scary as some of the people who've been banned or otherwise encouraged to leave. A couple had the kind of virulent Islamophobia/xenophobia that made me worry we'd hear about them on the news... and not for the right reasons.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
I just think the OP got tired of feeling increasingly unwelcome here (and for good reason, he was pretty toxic by the end) and left to either find an echo chamber or bow out of internet forums in general.

I look at it this way: he wasn't nearly as scary as some of the people who've been banned or otherwise encouraged to leave. A couple had the kind of virulent Islamophobia/xenophobia that made me worry we'd hear about them on the news... and not for the right reasons.

he is incredibly dishonest And he knows it and proud of it just to “get”one over on the other side.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
She's 10x better than any PS I can remember. She makes all Trump's PS's look like flea bitten rats.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
She's 10x better than any PS I can remember. She makes all Trump's PS's look like flea bitten rats.
I agree, though I have to admit Spicer made me shake my head and laugh. He wasn't a good liar, and he wasn't good under pressure from attending press. It was amusing to see, despite what he was saying being bullshit. He just wasn't meant for the position, at least not for Trump's admin.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Not that anyone’s really keeping score, but Jen Psaki has already held more WH briefings than every single WHPS during the entire Trump presidency.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Not that anyone’s really keeping score, but Jen Psaki has already held more WH briefings than every single WHPS during the entire Trump presidency.

Not a difficult accomplishment when one of those under Trump NEVER HELD A SINGLE ONE.

Reactions: dank69