Jen Psaki is the worst press secretary in the last 20+ years

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
holy fuck, this means you thought sean spicer, sarah huckabee sanders and kayleigh mcenany were good at that job. Jesus fucking christ... We need someone to do a wellness check on this guy, he's clearly huffing some bad shit.
Who gives a shit about n0b0dy.

It's his mail order wife I'm worried about. Shitbag fascist morons like n0b0dy project everything.

Multiple threads today lashing out against women...I'm afraid for his mail order wife.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
holy fuck, this means you thought sean spicer, sarah huckabee sanders and kayleigh mcenany were good at that job. Jesus fucking christ... We need someone to do a wellness check on this guy, he's clearly huffing some bad shit.

Why aren't we counting Trump in this list?

They quit press conferences after he told people to inject bleach, not that he was steady with them before that.

Then all we got was "chopper talk" for months on end.

But sure, not giving out wrong information, or redirecting to the correct department is so much worse than standing in front of a running helicopter lying your ass off about hydroxy, or inciting insurrection.

What a dumbass thread

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Hey OP, I have a fun idea - for every thread you make foaming and ranting about how much you hate a powerful liberal woman you should make a thread about a powerful liberal woman you admire and how great she is.

Since this is clearly a sincere criticism of the press Secretary’s, uhmmm, reluctance to lie to the press and not because she’s a woman I have no doubt you have tons of admiration threads just waiting to go.

Steltek

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001

Yeah. The first needed a muzzle and a strait-jacket, the second really needed a bag over her head AND a muzzle. The last, well she was at least tolerable to look at, provided you muted the TV so you didn't have to listen to any of the worthless garbage that spewed out whenever she opened her mouth.

Thing is, press secretaries aren't supposed to answer questions they aren't authorized to answer. Psaki could do a better job of making clear that she can't answer those questions, but compared to her last four predecessors she is far preferable to any of them.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

echo4747

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2005
I've honestly never seen a worse press secretary.

"I'll Circle Back" is literally one of the top memes at this point. Which is pretty sad - one because she never will "circle back". Any competent person would just answer "I don't know" or "We haven't decided on that yet". It's the kind of thing that comes from the mouth of someone who talks because they don't want to be "negative" in nature, so instead of giving a dedicated, true, and actual answer - it's a neutral of "I can't answer this but maybe I can later?"

Aside from that, she is getting passed soft-balls from the press that loves this admin, and just the number of questions she can't answer is mind-boggling. If you can't answer these softball questions, what can you answer?

And often times she will be asked a direct question - and when she does answer it's a vague answer that doesn't specifically address what was asked.

So what do you do? Do you put in someone who is more qualified? NOPE! Just tell the reporters that they have to give their questions in advance - which entirely eliminates the purpose of a press conference, which is putting politicians on the spot. What a complete idiot.

You might not have liked the press secretaries of Trump, GWB, etc... or what they said, but they simply were never this incompetent.

Orange Woman Bad

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
It just takes one photo, only one photo to equal a 1000 words.
So sticking within the realm of incompetence I offer 1000 words.

636638164271149674-GTY-967860512-100392629.jpg

Reactions: cytg111

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
S0mebodysemptyskull back again desperate to find reasons to pour hate on dem women. So soon after the Neera Tanden thread? Must have gone into withdrawal quickly this time.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
It's official: OP is a parody account. Literally no one is this fucking stupid. Even the worst of the deplorables know how bad the Trump admin Press Secretaries were. They were lying sacks of shit; spouting lies, deflecting questions, and outright spinning the facts so far as to bend reality. This account is here just to get a rise out of people and ensure that everyone is reminded of just how bad the Trump administration was on absolutely everything.

Good job OP. You have succeeded. But, you need to throttle back at least a little as you are losing what tiny shred of credibility you may have had. You are looking just too fucking stupid and comical at this point and no one will even reply to your posts in the future because you are coming off as the dumbest person to ever walk the earth.

[As a side note, I was googling up the quote from Ruthless people referencing "the stupidest person on earth" and - holy crap, all the images were not from the movie Ruthless People, but images of Donald Trump. How appropriate.

Google "this may be the stupidest person on the earth"

This was the line I was looking for (I do not condone the violence against the willfully ignorant though...mostly):
]

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
It's official: OP is a parody account. Literally no one is this fucking stupid. Even the worst of the deplorables know how bad the Trump admin Press Secretaries were. They were lying sacks of shit; spouting lies, deflecting questions, and outright spinning the facts so far as to bend reality. This account is here just to get a rise out of people and ensure that everyone is reminded of just how bad the Trump administration was on absolutely everything.

I have often thought the same thing, but I was under the impression parody accounts would eventually make me laugh.....

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
The OP is incompetent himself. It's no struggle to see that he defines competency based off his own self reflection.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
The OP is incompetent himself. It's no struggle to see that he defines competency based off his own self reflection.
I've come to the conclusion that we are the fools. He drops a dump in the middle of these forums and we dace around in it. His post seem purely made to case a reaction.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm starting to think it's a chemical imbalance of some sort that the OP struggles to control. There is obvious trolling and then there is this: a proud and wanton refusal of observable, plain truth.

This isn't simple trolling. I think something is wrong with OP's brain.

Prove me wrong.