Jeffrey Epstein's death was 'likely homicide, not suicide', says famed NYC pathologist

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
Something about this reminds of Crimes and Misdemeanors for some reason. I think its Woody Allen's greatest movie.

Murder is horrific, but if it solves your greatest problems the average human can rationalize it.

Reactions: cytg111

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
There's been more bullshit rulings and opinions by supposedly famous coroners. The one in L.A. comes to mind. Everybody loves their 15 minutes.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
We need the real life Sherlock Holmes AKA Rudy Giuliani to investigate this.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I'm sure there's nobody out there who would've had a problem with him telling all their dirty little secrets. No, sireeee!! Dead men tell no tales!
That's just it, he was very dangerous for a number of obscenely rich and highly influential people who quaked in their boots thinking what he could reveal about them. It blew my mind. I posted in the thread about his death my doubts about the official story. I didn't "believe" that he killed himself. Maybe he did, but there was no way in hell I was going to believe it. People piled onto me, not wanting to doubt the official findings, i.e. the coroner's determination that JE had hanged himself with, what? A bed sheet? You think that coroner felt secure in his job, secure enough to not cave into pressures in his findings? You can believe that, but I don't live in your fairy tale world.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What’s awesome is I bet some people out there actually think the Clintons murdered him or whatever. If Epstein really was murdered wouldn’t Trump be the suspect #1? He certainly appears to have had abundant motive and unlike anyone else, was in charge of the prison Epstein was killed in.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Muse

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
What’s awesome is I bet some people out there actually think the Clintons murdered him or whatever. If Epstein really was murdered wouldn’t Trump be the suspect #1? He certainly appears to have had abundant motive and unlike anyone else, was in charge of the prison Epstein was killed in.
Trump is like Jesus and the Clintons are the devil.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
And if Trump is really interested in uncovering the truth why hasn't Barr been able to identify where the breakdowns in security were that enabled someone to murder a federal prisoner?

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
I can't believe you have convinced yourself of this. Absolutely insane.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
And if Trump is really interested in uncovering the truth why hasn't Barr been able to identify where the breakdowns in security were that enabled someone to murder a federal prisoner?

Trump is NEVER interested in uncovering the truth. It's rarely in his best interest, at least what he considers his best interest, and that's always his focus (if you can call it focus).

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Who would have guessed??

A famed pathologist says he believes Jeffrey Epstein’s death was actually a homicide, in spite of the official ruling that it was death by suicide.

Epstein was found dead in August in New York City, after being arrested for sex trafficking. Since his death, the deceased financier’s ties to prominent figures in American media and politics — including presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump — have fuelled rampant conspiracies that he was silenced.

Dr Michael Baden, the former chief medical examiner for New York City, has added fuel to that fire with a recent interview with Fox News in which he said he thinks the evidence presented suggests Epstein did not take his own life.

“I think that the evidence points toward homicide rather than suicide,” he said during an interview on Wednesday.

Mr Baden was hired by Epstein’s brother, Mark Epstein, to observe the autopsy that was conducted after the paedophile was found dead.

“The brother is concerned that if [Epstein] was murdered, then other people who have information might be at risk,” Mr Baden continued. “If they think he has information, his life could be in jeopardy.”

Mr Baden said that there were signs of “unusual” activity surrounding Epstein’s death, and that his wounds were “more consistent with ligature homicidal strangulation” than suicide.

He also said that, during his 50 years of examining bodies, he had never seen the fractured bones seen in Epstein’s thyroid from other hanging deaths.

“Hanging does not cause these broken bones and homicide does. A huge amount of pressure was applied,” he said.

He also said that Epstein’s brother is seeking DNA evidence taken from the dead man’s fingernails, and from the torn sheets used in the hanging. Adding to his argument are questions about the breakdown in security at the New York City jail where Epstein was housed, with Mr Baden saying it was “extremely unlikely” that two guards happened to fall asleep while the video camera in Epstein’s cell and hallway stopped working.
Yup, murder. Strangulation, I'm convinced.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Yup, murder. Strangulation, I'm convinced.
Barr orchestrated a window so his friends could get Epstein out and replace him with a strangled lookalike. Trump paid off all the authorities involved in the investigation. Everyone knows this.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I know this might seem like a novel idea that would come from a simpleton, but why not this:

Subpoena everyone who was on shift that day, anyone who was in close proximity of that cell. Ask what they were doing, what they saw, what they heard and uh yes, what they were told to do. Someone should trip up and crack. A perfect crime can only be committed if the one doing the deed is the only one who knows about it.

Maybe even go as far as offering a reward, anonymity and immunity to anyone coming forward with knowledge of it being a hit job.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I know this might seem like a novel idea that would come from a simpleton, but why not this:

Subpoena everyone who was on shift that day, anyone who was in close proximity of that cell. Ask what they were doing, what they saw, what they heard and uh yes, what they were told to do. Someone should trip up and crack. A perfect crime can only be committed if the one doing the deed is the only one who knows about it.

Maybe even go as far as offering a reward, anonymity and immunity to anyone coming forward with knowledge of it being a hit job.
Who do you think should conduct that investigation?