Jeffrey Epstein, millionaire pedophile and human trafficker arrested.

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
An obvious hit was put out on a judge's family, most people might think, "maybe it's something to do with what she's working on" (because why else), but not pcgeek.

She's only working on a case linked to a set of crimes that already stink to high heaven, including a "suicide", and tie into the richest and most powerful people in America.
"Thin, pretty thin!", thinks pcgeek.

The mind boggles.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
An obvious hit was put out on a judge's family, most people might think, "maybe it's something to do with what she's working on" (because why else), but not pcgeek.

She's only working on a case linked to a set of crimes that already stink to high heaven, including a "suicide", and tie into the richest and most powerful people in America.

The mind boggles.

It would, boggle, if one didnt "know" him. Lost cause.

On the subject, I guess this is one way to get a judge to recuse herself? A judge with a soul anyway.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

The mind boggles.
Clearly the hit was just a coincidence!

Pcgeek's problem is that he doesn't realize that the old 'rational and skeptical' conservative no longer exists in the Trump era, where Bill Gates is trying to enslave us with 5g and vaccines, COVID-19 is a globalist conspiracy, and right-wing 'free speech warriors' demand that the govt to imprison and/or execute liberals for their 'treasonous' 'terrorist' speech.
FFS, I just saw a tweet from a blue-checked Republican with over a million followers claiming that 'leftist attacks' on twitter against right-wingers were part of some Soviet-era propaganda hate tactic. So I click on his profile, and his tweet history shows that all he does is attack and hate upon liberals and Democrats every single waking hour of the day.

You can't be that paranoid and un-self-aware and pretend to be rational, reasonable, and skeptical. Just sayin.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Pcgeek's problem is that he doesn't realize that the old 'rational and skeptical' conservative no longer exists in the Trump era, where Bill Gates is trying to enslave us with 5g and vaccines, COVID-19 is a globalist conspiracy, and right-wing 'free speech warriors' demand that the govt to imprison and/or execute liberals for their 'treasonous' 'terrorist' speech.
FFS, I just saw a tweet from a blue-checked Republican with over a million followers claiming that 'leftist attacks' on twitter against right-wingers were part of some Soviet-era propaganda hate tactic. So I click on his profile, and his tweet history shows that all he does is attack and hate upon liberals and Democrats every single waking hour of the day.

You can't be that paranoid and un-self-aware and pretend to be rational, reasonable, and skeptical. Just sayin.
Its a waste of time. If it fits his narrative then “I heard somewhere” is proof enough for him but if its the other way around then, well, point in case.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Judges can have many people with grievances against them. Including anyone and everyone they ever put in jail.

This judge was assigned to a civil case involving investors suing Deutsche Bank over "anti-money laundering policies and failure to monitor 'high-risk' customers including convicted sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein." The case barely even involves Epstein.

Who took out this "hit" on her? Was it Deutsche Bank?

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
First rule of assassination: kill the assassin.

The deceased suspect was an attorney who had a case before Judge Salas in 2015, sources said.

An attorney is an unlikely "assassin."

This likely had to do with the case in question. If I had to take a guess, the now deceased suspect believed the judge had in that case done something to harm his career. We're going to find out this was personal.

Reactions: Aegeon

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
An attorney is an unlikely "assassin."

This likely had to do with the case in question. If I had to take a guess, the now deceased suspect believed the judge had in that case done something to harm his career. We're going to find out this was personal.
Oops, read too quickly and missed that part, my bad.

Looks like this was unrelated to the Deutsche Bank case then. Still freakin horrible.

Reactions: Ichinisan

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

sounds like another trumper losing his mind

Reactions: Ichinisan

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Seriously? You think it's just a casual thing to have a fucking Fedex ninja sent after the families of judges?
I think he's saying the judge works on other cases too. Maybe the Epstein link is weaker than some of the other cases she's working on.

[edit]

...or other cases she has worked on.

Last edited:
Reactions: pcgeek11 and KMFJD

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I think he's saying the judge works on other cases too. Maybe the Epstein link is weaker than some of the other cases she's working on.

[edit]

...or other cases she has worked on.

More than that, the case in question barely even involves Epstein. It's an investor suit against a bank for not vetting its customers correctly, where Epstein is mentioned as one example. Any sort of link to Epstein here is tenuous at best. Daily Mail is just being tabloid about this, like it always is.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
More than that, the case in question barely even involves Epstein. It's an investor suit against a bank for not vetting its customers correctly, where Epstein is mentioned as one example. Any sort of link to Epstein here is tenuous at best. Daily Mail is just being tabloid about this, like it always is.
Yup. Looks the guy was an adamant “men’s rights activist, lawyer and anti-feminist” (read misogynist) who had business before the Judge. Best bet right now is he had a personal issue with the judge due to his misogynistic views.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

The mind boggles.

Seriously? You think it's just a casual thing to have a fucking Fedex ninja sent after the families of judges?

You guys obviously just cannot read.

It was refreshing to see that some people can read and understand what I was saying. But the "Link" to Epstein is just click bait.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

The mind boggles.

also, Deutsche Bank is the slush bank of choice for Trump and his Russian oligarch buddies that literally own his corpulent ass, so you know....there is that.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

sounds like another trumper losing his mind

why are right-wingers so god damn violent?

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Best bet right now is he had a personal issue with the judge due to his misogynistic views.
Well, yeah. She was a woman, after all...

Still, killing her family just for being a woman judge seems a bit far-fetched, but who knows how the mind of a paranoid, and/or delusional person works ey? He might have felt threatened/provoked by something she said to him and then could not let go of it after.

why are right-wingers so god damn violent?
I'm no psychiatrist/psychologist/whatchamacallits, but methinks it stems from rightwingers' profound lack of empathy. Since they can't identify with people that differ from themselves they have no regard for them or their rights. They literally mean nothing to them, so why not hurt or even kill them?

Mar 11, 2004
So apparently Epstein's right hand woman paid that dipshit Jacob Wohl (you know, the guy that paid some former military guy to claim Elizabeth Warren fucked him so hard it gave him scars, and tried to have his girlfriend claim Mueller raped her) $25k to smear Epstein accusers and some US Attorney.