Jeffrey Epstein, millionaire pedophile and human trafficker arrested.

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: dawp and zinfamous

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Wonder if it would be smart to rat on Clinton and Trump before the election? Doing that in the open might keep her safe and possibly lower her sentence.

Nov 8, 2012
So while I like this news... and we should keep some fucking cameras on them 24/7....

Here's my problem with this arrest... Until we arrest 2-people, what reason does she have to give a full-details of all the shit going on? In stuff like this, juicy stuff only comes out when you arrest 2-parties and say to both of them: "Give us the details and we will give you a lighter sentence"

We don't have that here - so I'm not sure if there is that much we can grab from this.

Hopefully we have lots and were just not told publicly....

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Wonder if it would be smart to rat on Clinton and Trump before the election? Doing that in the open might keep her safe and possibly lower her sentence.
Is going after Clinton's at this point going to get any traction considering he's barely in the news, and she's not running. There is someone though that is very vulnerable right now, don't ya think?

Reactions: dank69

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Bill Clinton certainly must be shitting his drawers right now. He had over 20 documented visits to that island. Her testimony could hang him. I wonder if she'll live to tell?

We should totally go after a former president if they engaged in sex trafficking and sex with minors.

I would hope you'd have the same concern for a current president whose own AG seems to be acting on the president's behalf to stop investigations and court cases that might be detrimental to the current sitting president but oddly enough you've been completely silent about it.

I wonder why.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
We should totally go after a former president if they engaged in sex trafficking and sex with minors.

I would hope you'd have the same concern for a current president whose own AG seems to be acting on the president's behalf to stop investigations and court cases that might be detrimental to the current sitting president but oddly enough you've been completely silent about it.

I wonder why.
Do we really need to wonder? :D

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
She must be shitting her pants at the possibility of no bail and being held. Then again, probably easier to whack her out outside of prison after Epstein's in custody death.

Even if she had the goods on Trump, don't think it would be some sort of finishing move. He's already whittled his base down to the fanatics and partisan die hards. They'd be okay with paedophilia for the most part I think.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
She must be shitting her pants at the possibility of no bail and being held. Then again, probably easier to whack her out outside of prison after Epstein's in custody death.

Even if she had the goods on Trump, don't think it would be some sort of finishing move. He's already whittled his base down to the fanatics and partisan die hards. They'd be okay with paedophilia for the most part I think.
That's right they are cool with pedophilia. Remember Roy Moore?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Well he has found the lord now and only bangs his daughter and she is of legal age now so it’s just like Trump is the second commit Christ so no problem found #MAGA.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
My question is why did it take so long? Was she not a flight risk pre-covid? Actually it seems pretty dumb on her part to not flee to somewhere like South America last year.
She might have envisioned not being able to make the trip without being caught. She did the whole slip her identity thing... until this morning. She's probably a nervous wreck now. Maybe she can strike a deal with prosecutors. But the prosecution has to have integrity in the face of a lot of powerful people. I have no idea where this is going but she better be protected. I said all along I thought it was very fishy the way Epstein died. I did not believe that he killed himself, I still don't.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Is going after Clinton's at this point going to get any traction considering he's barely in the news, and she's not running. There is someone though that is very vulnerable right now, don't ya think?

apparently, a not-insignificant portion of rightwing viewership actually believes [the Clinton(s)] are the president(s) of the US, to this day. That is how much head space they occupy in rightwing territory.

god bless Newt Gingrich.
no, seriously though: fuck that guy in his distended rotten asshole with 10 thousand flaming hot saltpeter pokers

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
compuwiz1 has the memory of a dog though, 90 seconds after he shits on the floor he forgets about it so rubbing his nose it does no good.

oh come on: it's a squirrel. dogs actually have excellent short-term memory.

Squirrels don't have binocular vision. their world, and their perception, changes the instant they cock their heads. The brain cache empties and refills with new information instantly. No need to be concerned with the events of the last 2 seconds. Everything that exists, suddenly doesn't exist with the single flick of their heads. and back again.

It's the perfect mascot for the GOP.