Jeffrey Epstein, millionaire pedophile and human trafficker arrested.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
A lot of records have just been unsealed within the past day regarding this case by the second circuit:

Here is the PDF of the actual documents released:

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-unseal.pdf

Holy shit, page 15 (as numbered). Talking about Prince Andrew and a puppet, and about the girls and Epstein using strapons.

One article noted that the release of the documents lifted some gag orders from other witnesses. In theory, they might be able to reveal some more information. But my guess would be that they're all covered by other gag orders for other cases against Epstein (past or present). They can talk about things revealed by Giuffre, but probably not other things. And, notably, it's relatively unredacted. Probably need to wait to see who gets indicted and who then, subsequently, flips.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Here's a bit of interesting news that's related to Epstein. Who gets ripped off for $46 million dollars by Epstein and doesn't report it or say anything about it for 12 years, after Epstein is in deep shit?

Leslie H. Wexner

For over 15 years, Jeffrey Epstein served as a close personal adviser to Leslie H. Wexner, the billionaire mogul behind Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works. Now, Mr. Wexner says Mr. Epstein “misappropriated vast sums of money” from him and his family. Mr. Wexner, the chief executive of the retail giant L Brands, included the accusation in a 564-word letter he sent Wednesday to the Wexner Foundation, giving his most detailed account yet of how his life and affairs became intertwined with Mr. Epstein, who was arrested last month and charged with sex trafficking involving girls as young as 14.

In the letter, Mr. Wexner said the misappropriation was first discovered in 2007 as he separated from Mr. Epstein. In early 2006, Florida authorities charged Mr. Epstein with multiple counts of molestation and unlawful sexual activity with a minor. In 2008, he pleaded guilty to state charges of solicitation of prostitution from a minor and was required to register as a sex offender.
Mr. Wexner used his letter on Wednesday, addressed to the “Wexner Foundation Community” and distributed to the press, to cast himself as an unwitting victim of his former adviser’s financial impropriety, after weeks of questions about his deep ties to Mr. Epstein.

I wonder what Epstein had on Wexner that could keep him from going after him. That and why is Wexner now coming forward with this? I think there's more to this and his coming forward like this is a preemptive move to protect himself. He goes on to claim that he has been able to recover some of the money.

Some? More like something stinks.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Found dead inside the facility?

He either knew he was fuct and committed suicide, likely with help, or he was not going to be allowed to spill secrets about NY's sleaziest in a bid to save his ass.

Wow. Once again the hyper wealthy avoid justice.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I'm sure the Pizzagate conspiracy groups are going batshit crazy this morning.

This IS awfully convenient for a lot of very powerful people. This was my first thought... but this apparently was his second attempt. If someone was trying to kill him you'd think that they would have succeeded the first time.

On the other hand, a lot of potential witnesses were afraid of Epstein, even while in prison, and they may come forward now. But, there were a lot of powerful people who didn't want him talking.

Federal criminal case ends, but civil cases can procede against his estate.

Nov 25, 2013
He was on 24hr suicide watch as well!

Apparently he's been taken off suicide watch.

"Instead, Epstein was taken off suicide watch in the days before he took his own life, officials told NBC News, a decision that baffled former wardens and veterans of the federal prison system.

"For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking,” Cameron Lindsay, a former warden who worked at three federal facilities, told NBC News. “For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances. You leave him on suicide watch until he’s out of there.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ry-jeffrey-epstein-was-taken-suicide-n1041121

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Apparently he's been taken off suicide watch.

"Instead, Epstein was taken off suicide watch in the days before he took his own life, officials told NBC News, a decision that baffled former wardens and veterans of the federal prison system.

"For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking,” Cameron Lindsay, a former warden who worked at three federal facilities, told NBC News. “For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances. You leave him on suicide watch until he’s out of there.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ry-jeffrey-epstein-was-taken-suicide-n1041121

well, not all that shocking.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Annotation 2019-08-11 120901.png

Well, that didn't take long. That's our President y'all! Keeping it classy.

I really was really thinking the conspiracy theory thing was silly, but now that Trump tweets that Clinton did it I find it much more convincing that Trump had him killed.
If I have learned anything in the last 3 years it is that when Trump says 'Clinton did it!' you know Trump is the one that actually did it.

EDIT: Apparently I don't know how to properly link a retweet.

Last edited:

Denly

Golden Member
May 14, 2011
I thought she was nowhere to be found - out international, unable to find her, etc? Maybe I'm reading about a different Epstein partner though.
You're correct, no one knew her where about until now. There are so many questions pop up in my head this is crazy.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Conspiracy theorists are taking note of how SDNY was the office that found her and worked to bring her in—but I doubt there’s a connection here with Berman’s firing.

Nov 17, 2019
The shape of the clouds is a finger pointing at Barr.

doorofperception.com-cloud_appreciation_society-32.jpg

Reactions: dank69