Jeffrey Epstein, millionaire pedophile and human trafficker arrested.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
The women in the video look like women, not girls.
Of course they are, Trump wouldn't have NBC there filming if they were underage. He's had/attended more than one party with Epstein. I don't believe that's video of the party with only him and Epstein and 28 girls as there's clearly other men attending.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
The women in the video look like women, not girls.

Old video+makeup+plus hairspray

I see it on a regular basis.
High School kid lands a modelling job.
Fashion industry basically turns into a pimp for old white men with money and free drugs.
It's creepy when you see adults hitting on these kids after seeing some of them out on the street without the makeup and photographers.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So he knew him well enough to say he didn’t like him but not well enough to remember if he ever partied with him?
Not only did Trump party with him Epstein would know his type. I bet some of them were underage. We do know he likes ooogling half naked underage girls as young as 15.

Feb 4, 2009
And bail is denied for Epstein.

As it should be, I heard yesterday that Police found what was described as a hidden safe with tons of money, some jewelry and/or loose diamonds plus a forged passport with his picture on it saying he was from Saudi Arabia.
I’m no expert but that certainly sounds like a flight risk.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So was it a failed suicide attempt, or a failed attempt at Arkancide? :p
Saw this one coming. Clinton ain't the one running for President. Could be Trump's Russian buddies doing him a solid. Or, we could wait for more info.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I'm not sure if this varies from state to state, but If he is convicted and appeals and then kills himself before his appeal is finished, isn't his conviction vacated?

Would it hamper civil suits files against his estate?

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Lol..And ClintonBodyCount is trending on Twitter.

It's possible that another inmate was sending Epstein a message about why he should never, ever turn on Trump.