Jeffrey Epstein, millionaire pedophile and human trafficker arrested.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
finally some news most everyone can be happy about, hopefully he spends the rest of his life in prison.

NYT

CNN

Fox

and to throw in some bait for both sides, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times and Trump once said "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Alexander Acosta, Trump's current Secretary of Labor gave Epstein a get out jail free card when he was the US Attorney for South Florida, before Trump nominated him for SOL. and of course, Alan Dershowitz was his attorney and confidant for a years.

Last edited:
Reactions: rommelrommel

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Oligarchs of a feather flock together. Usually to break laws, violate human rights, profit, and pretend that their wealth, power and privilege is from hard work and good character.

Most of them are just criminals.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
If it's anything like his last run in with the law, dude is gonna be on house arrest in his mansion with special dispensation to go anywhere to "maintain his livelihood", so basically free in all but name.

You don't have as many connections as Epstein does with the current and former preidents, DA's, the political elite etc and get stuck in normie jail or a concentration camp like the rest of us schmucks would.

If God existed, the second coming of Christ would be in the form of The Punisher...

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
"I've known Jeff (Epstein) for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald J. Trump, 2002

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I’ll be interested to see if this becomes a giant shit storm because Epstein was part of a giant ring of rich pedos (less likely) or if he had blackmail material on a bunch of rich and powerful people. (More likely IMO)

Acosta seems done though, which is what he deserves.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I’ll be interested to see if this becomes a giant shit storm because Epstein was part of a giant ring of rich pedos (less likely) or if he had blackmail material on a bunch of rich and powerful people. (More likely IMO)

Acosta seems done though, which is what he deserves.

Yeah...If you're gonna pedophile, it's good to be a rich one. Same goes for being a misogynistic predator, as Trump knows. It's all must be right in the playbook, under "Family Values"

That scumbag/Trump lackey Acosta brokered a plea deal for Epstein in 2008 that pretty much let him off the hook with few repercussions despite a federal investigation having identified 36 underage victims. A sweetheart deal that got his charges handwaved away. As we speak, our current federal prosecutors, are still arguing that Epstein's original deal should stand even if they broke the law the in implementing it. Disgusting!

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
From a 2010 case questioning Epstein:

"Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir."

Also from this article:

"Trump was also listed in this section. Under his name were 14 phone numbers, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman."

This article further makes the point that Trump, who attacked Clinton for everything real and imagined, didn't touch this issue with a ten foot pole for some reason. Hmmm, wonder what those reasons are?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir."

Also from this article:

"Trump was also listed in this section. Under his name were 14 phone numbers, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman."

This article further makes the point that Trump, who attacked Clinton for everything real and imagined, didn't touch this issue with a ten foot pole for some reason. Hmmm, wonder what those reasons are?

Immaterial, happened before he was President so we should not do anything.

/s

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
One of Epstein's earliest jobs was as a teacher at the posh Dalton School, where he taught math even though he didn't have a degree. He was also only 20 years old.The headmaster of the school was Donald Barr, father of Attorney General Bill Barr.

https://hillreporter.com/the-ties-that-bind-jeffrey-epstein-william-barr-donald-trump-34107

The Miami Herald got into this story early on. The Miami-Dade police were the original investigators, but Alan Dershowitz began doxxing them so they turned it over to the feds.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232374872.html

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232312102.html

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Acosta needs to either step down or be removed. Everyone who participated in these deeds with Epstein need to be brought to justice....all of them, even if it it includes high ranking members of government, past or present, as well as past and present President's. I'll defend no one, when it comes to this evil, no matter who they are, or what political party they belong to. All the victims deserve to be heard, and to be able to testify against those who have wronged them. I hope that asshole, Epstein, isn't able to bargain his way out again.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
IF he has video or photographic evidence, he'll get off. I'm sure IF he does it's well hidden, possibly offshore.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
One of Epstein's earliest jobs was as a teacher at the posh Dalton School, where he taught math even though he didn't have a degree. He was also only 20 years old.The headmaster of the school was Donald Barr, father of Attorney General Bill Barr.

https://hillreporter.com/the-ties-that-bind-jeffrey-epstein-william-barr-donald-trump-34107

The Miami Herald got into this story early on. The Miami-Dade police were the original investigators, but Alan Dershowitz began doxxing them so they turned it over to the feds.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232374872.html

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232312102.html

Those are just coincidences! Epstein was a coffee boy, nothing else! Coffee being code word for underage sex trafficker. Will be interesting to find out how many Russians he "adopted" over the years.

And I have zero issue with this burning Clinton (Bill, and if Hilary knew about any of this as well) to the fucking ground. Fuck all the people that partook in and enabled this shit. And fuck all the people that do the same in other instances (Penn State, Michael Jackson, Catholic Church, and so many others that it literally makes me sick to my stomach to think about).

The saving grace about these rich fucks is that if they get away with it somewhere, there's usually plenty of other places that might get them eventually (plus them crossing state lines often makes it federal in the US).

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Acosta needs to either step down or be removed. Everyone who participated in these deeds with Epstein need to be brought to justice....all of them, even if it it includes high ranking members of government, past or present, as well as past and present President's. I'll defend no one, when it comes to this evil, no matter who they are, or what political party they belong to. All the victims deserve to be heard, and to be able to testify against those who have wronged them. I hope that asshole, Epstein, isn't able to bargain his way out again.
I just want to call your post to the attention of liberals. I don't see any moral sloth here that should give rise to judgmentalism or partisan contempt. But I guess it's because I agree.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Again..for those interested.The Miami Herald did an excellent investigative series on the prosecutorial corruption encountered by Epstein’s victims and his intimidation of local, state and federal law enforcement.

This link goes to the first story in the series, there is a dropdown on top that you can use to progress to the later stories.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

When the Miami-Dade police were doing the initial investigation into the Epstein case, Dershowitz doxxed the investigators. Slugs shrivel up when exposed to too much sunlight, hopefully there’s now enough light that some justice can come out of this including ALL that are involved.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I mean, all these girls have parents right? I mean, if that was one of my daughters I would like to think I would have snagged him somewhere somehow, put a truck battery to his balls until he told me where ALL the tapes are and then set fire to ALL these psychopaths.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I just want to call your post to the attention of liberals. I don't see any moral sloth here that should give rise to judgmentalism or partisan contempt. But I guess it's because I agree.
It may seem like we attack conservatives reflexively because it happens so often but it's just because they shitpost so often. Nothing wrong with that post, so yeah, no attacks, and even a few likes.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Those are just coincidences! Epstein was a coffee boy, nothing else! Coffee being code word for underage sex trafficker. Will be interesting to find out how many Russians he "adopted" over the years.

And I have zero issue with this burning Clinton (Bill, and if Hilary knew about any of this as well) to the fucking ground. Fuck all the people that partook in and enabled this shit. And fuck all the people that do the same in other instances (Penn State, Michael Jackson, Catholic Church, and so many others that it literally makes me sick to my stomach to think about).

The saving grace about these rich fucks is that if they get away with it somewhere, there's usually plenty of other places that might get them eventually (plus them crossing state lines often makes it federal in the US).

You may have zero issues but many others did, this would have been an ideal way to knock Trump out during the election but it would have risked damaging the Clintons,

Now that they are looking for anything to get Trump it's all good, except for the victims that could have had real justice long ago and possibly not seeing the country in a morass because of Trump.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You may have zero issues but many others did, this would have been an ideal way to knock Trump out during the election but it would have risked damaging the Clintons

Epstein's escapades & Trump's own predilections in such things were known to his voters at the time. They didn't care.

The whole world knew then & knows now that the Bush admin let Epstein skate.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Epstein's escapades & Trump's own predilections in such things were known to his voters at the time. They didn't care.

The whole world knew then & knows now that the Bush admin let Epstein skate.

But for 1prophet its always the liberals and the democrats fault so your history is meaningless. It isn't like there were numerous accounts of Trump walking through the dressing room looking at 15 year old nude beauty pageant contestants or anything before the election.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This will not cause Trumptards to leave him. He could get caught with his dick in tha ass of a 9 year old. As long as the 9 year old is female. I truly believe that.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
This will not cause Trumptards to leave him. He could get caught with his dick in tha ass of a 9 year old. As long as the 9 year old is female. I truly believe that.

Its just what really rich men do right? If we imagine they all do it how can we hold him accountable individually for it? But can we get back to talking about email servers and Benghazi?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It may be entirely peripheral to Trump other than maybe dumping Acosta. Plenty of willing sycophants eager to take his place. The legal wrangling won't reveal much if anything before the election.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.

Also from this article:

wow, so Epstein had personal leverage to traffic underage sex slave girls into Trump's property, under his security, for how many years?

lol, how facts under court get published about our Pedophile Rapist President Trump.

Just watch his shine get ever brighter with the Evangelicals of the country though, those pederasting fuckstains, the whole lot of them.

watch Felix come out and defend Trump, the Raper of Children that Felix loves so much. Watch him defend him.