Jeffrey Epstein, millionaire pedophile and human trafficker arrested.

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I'm not talking about making a case. I'm talking about torches and pitchforks. When a justice system becomes so blatantly corrupt that we can't stop rich people from abusing children it is time to look to some of that good ol' Parisian justice.

No, it's time we emphasize the rule of law over the rule of the mob.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Looking back at how Epstein got murdered in his cell, it like it got taken straight out of Putin's Playbook on how to deal with irritating problems that crop up in your life.

I thought security footage of the night of his death showed no one entered his cell?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I thought security footage of the night of his death showed no one entered his cell?
It turned out the security footage of his cell that night was mysteriously erased.

I am not a big believer in conspiracy theories and there is no evidence Epstein was murdered but the sheer number of red flags that have come up are eyebrow raising.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
It turned out the security footage of his cell that night was mysteriously erased.

I am not a big believer in conspiracy theories and there is no evidence Epstein was murdered but the sheer number of red flags that have come up are eyebrow raising.

Some red flags, but the risk-benefit of paying a corrections officer to murder Epstein is way off. A prison guard who someone attempted to bribe could immediately go to the authorities. A person with everything to lose doesn't risk a murder conspiracy rap to avoid what would likely not be a very credible allegation of sexual assault made by someone bargaining for his own freedom and where there may not be any complaining victim.

So far as Trump goes, he couldn't have issued a murder order and have it chain down through 6 layers of personnel. Nor is it likely he or a surrogate would speak to the prison guard directly, at least not any more likely than anyone else having done it.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Some red flags, but the risk-benefit of paying a corrections officer to murder Epstein is way off. A prison guard who someone attempted to bribe could immediately go to the authorities. A person with everything to lose doesn't risk a murder conspiracy rap to avoid what would likely not be a very credible allegation of sexual assault made by someone bargaining for his own freedom and where there may not be any complaining victim.

So far as Trump goes, he couldn't have issued a murder order and have it chain down through 6 layers of personnel. Nor is it likely he or a surrogate would speak to the prison guard directly, at least not any more likely than anyone else having done it.
Yes, to be clear I do not consider the idea that Epstein was murdered to be particularly likely. That being said, I also understand why people are suspicious he was.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Even if you believe the "accident" erasing the recording do we have an explanation for the guards disappearing for 8 hours?

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

Isn't that the footage from first suspected suicide attempt? I thought the DOJ said that footage of the night of his suicide showed no one entered his cell.

1603400352316.png

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I think anyone known to be visiting the island had to be involved. Including Bill Gates and Bill Clinton. If Trump was on the island then throw him out with the rest of the bunch.
You Q folks really hate Gates don't you? Why do you think Gates was on pedo island? Do you think he is also trying to make money off of a Covid vaccine?

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I never heard that and if true I think I would have. I don't think there is any.
Here you go . The report of the footage that was deleted tends to float up t the top of most search results. I used "barr night of epstein's death" and had better results.

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Well, my intuition tells me that video is easily edited. If a 5 minute interval shows a couple of thugs killing Epstein it could be snipped out and the rest shows nothing. Look, if there was video it should show him killing himself. I have heard of no such thing. Therefore I have to think it was thugs, deleted. o_O

You think I believe Bill Barr????? That slime rat couldn't tell a truth to save his life.

Reactions: igor_kavinski

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Well, my intuition tells me that video is easily edited. If a 5 minute interval shows a couple of thugs killing Epstein it could be snipped out and the rest shows nothing. Look, if there was video it should show him killing himself. I have heard of no such thing. Therefore I have to think it was thugs, deleted. o_O

You think I believe Bill Barr????? That slime rat couldn't tell a truth to save his life.

The footage that was accidentally deleted wasn't from the night of his death. According to Barr there is video showing no one entered the room and it doesn't seem like the DOJ is releasing that. So either that POS epstein killed himself or barr was involved. I find both plausible. I'm guessing the Q crowd still thinks Hillary is behind it.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
You Q folks really hate Gates don't you? Why do you think Gates was on pedo island? Do you think he is also trying to make money off of a Covid vaccine?

Right. Because the third (and at one point first) richest person in the US would have to get on a plane to fly to some chumps private island to get his rocks off. When you have 100+ billion dollars, you don't go to the island. The island comes to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexruiz

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I suspect helping to pimp out underage girls demonized her. She didn't need the help of Anderson Cooper

Reactions: Leeea

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
sentenced to 20 year so... yeah she's gonna suicide...
Appeal?

Women is losers... 2nd class citizen. Well, not likely to need an abortion. What happens to women in prison who have babies? What happens to their babies? Not the SCOTUS' problem. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Doucheowitz is threatening to sue Michael Cohen claiming "“He accused me of associating with a pedophile on an island with young people!” I replied "Probably because he associated with a pedophile on an island with young people. So I guess he can sue me now as well. Good luck with that Doucheowitz."

Reactions: blackangst1

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
^^ Channel surfing earlier today I saw AD was on Bannon.

Scumbag was dancing all around his previous scumbag activities. Sort of weird SB was trying to lead him that way.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
So according to the WSJ Epstein was trying to blackmail Bill Gates over an affair he had around 2010 with a Russian bridge player (edit: of legal age - need to clarify that in any Epstein thread).

Epstein was trying to rehabilitate his image by setting up a large charitable foundation that he would oversee, (for millions in fees) and he needed Gates as a contributor.

(Sorry for Apple News link)