Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
It must have been Barr. He cannon balled Epstein from the top bunk. Maybe gave him the big leg from the top ropes just to be sure.

f53f0de04c94628ad92fc5def45d2ebe.jpg

Reactions: jman19

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Who need a full and thorough investigation? Barr can just release "his version" in a memo and be done with it.

I like how the guy ultimately responsible for Epstein's safety is appalled that this was allowed to happen. It sounds like his plan to make sure he was safe was to have a suspected murderer keep an eye on him. The guy seemed to unexpectedly get moved but how the hell was that a good plan to begin with. Barr should not be allowed to pass the buck on this one.

Like UC said about 100 times this was not a normal prisoner. Barr should have been involved.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Jan 25, 2011
Any credible statistics on that claim? Article just says

"A review of published stories found only one such death in the past 21 years, the 1998 suicide of South Philadelphia drug kingpin Louis Turra, who reportedly hanged himself."

Crazy if true but I like facts to rumors.
Can't be accurate. I've been able to find a few stories in the last couple years of suicides at MCC in a quick search.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...er-a-stolen-iphone-was-found-dead-in-his-cell

When Jairo Polanco Munoz was booked into the Manhattan Detention Complex for allegedly stealing an iPhone at a Dunkin' Donuts, no one seemed to care about his suicide attempt behind bars last April. The 24-year-old was held on $750 bail and given a basic mental health check-up. He was supposed to get a more comprehensive one within three days, but a stabbing caused a lockdown and delayed his appointment.

Two hours before the deadline on Monday, Munoz was found sitting on a toilet, blue in the face and cold to the touch.

So that story is just shitty lazy "some people are saying" journalism.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Reactions: dank69

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Also, I dont think Seth has thought this one through. Now if there actually is a Trump Epstein connection of nefarious nature in 2017 AND that is somehow connected to the suicide... How safe does he feel poking at this right now? Note : Seth doesnt suspect faul play in regards to the suicide so that probably answers that...

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Reactions: jman19 and tweaker2

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
QAnon crank and certifiable nutjob Liz Crokin:

“Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide,” Crokin said in video clip flagged by Right Wing Watch. “I can guarantee you that 100 percent.”

“If Jeffrey Epstein is dead, I believe that it possibly could have been an execution, and I believe he possibly could have already faced a military tribunal and been executed,” she said.

Crokin added that she also thinks the same thing happened to John McCain and George H.W. Bush.

“So, if he is dead, the good guys, the white hats, they already got all the evidence they needed, they already got all the testimony that they needed to prosecute others and if he is dead, I believe he did go through a military tribunal and was executed,” she continued.

According to Crokin, another possibility is that Epstein’s death was a set up.

“The theory is that the good guys knew that the Clinton mafia would try to take Jeffrey Epstein out. The theory is that the white hats allowed Jeffrey Epstein to be a sitting duck and allowed the Clinton mafia to knock him off in a sting operation so they could bust the Clintons in the act.”

https://deadstate.org/right-wing-jo...n-to-catch-clintons-in-the-act-of-killing-him

From the "You Can't Make This Shit Up" Department. Actually... Of course you can make it up - she did.

it's so implausible for 81-year-olds with brain cancer and 94-year-olds with other health problems to die without somebody assassinating or executing them...lol

Just a little example of the batshit that allows people like her to make money and gain followers. America is becoming a giant toilet just flushing and flushing.

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Based on the above post, I now advance my theory that the Spaghetti, Expresso, and Linguini Federation offed Epstein. It just makes sense.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Are you saying that Basque separatists are behind this?
I'm looking at the PLR.

I was following a story about a couple Marines and some Russian special forces trying to track down some stolen nukes and I think it all leads to Epstein, but missions are still in progress.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I'm looking at the PLR.

I was following a story about a couple Marines and some Russian special forces trying to track down some stolen nukes and I think it all leads to Epstein, but missions are still in progress.
Pfffft. You guys are all thinking small.

I-am-not-saying.jpg

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Good point!!!
Seriously, I've been paying attention and I've caught a whiff of conspiracy jitters, but network news isn't going to hint at any thoughts of "hey, how do we know he's dead???" No sir.

However, I can imagine Kevin Spacey and Jeffrey Epstein out on a 45 foot yacht right now, just outside a private island, yucking it up.

AG Barr is just full of it. This stinks so bad it isn't funny. They are blaming poor staffing at the detention facility for this. Took him off suicide watch (WHY???). Guards supposed to check on him every 1/2 hour, but didn't because, well, what guards are supposed to do and what they do are usually two different things. One of the guards was already on his 5th overtime this week. This was super high profile and very powerful, rich and influencial people are involved, accused, in great jeopardy. It's literally (and I mean LITERALLY) unbelievable. I do not believe what they're telling me about this.

If you believe what they're telling you I have some underwater property to sell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: UglyCasanova

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Do we have an ETA on when Trump is going to bust all these people?
I honestly would not put it past Trump and Barr to have Epstein executed in order to attempt to frame one or more of their political enemies for it.

I also would not put it past them to take advantage of the Epstein suicide to frame their political enemies for it, or at least sow enough misinformation to convince the usual retards that their political enemies were involved. I mean, just look at how Barr is handling it already.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
FBI is at his Island right now seizing computers, etc., someone (can't remember who) said Epstein taped everyone who visited the island.