Jeff Sessions found his balls.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
He did, they are the size of squirrel nuts, but at least they finally dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: dank69

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
"Jeffery."
"Yes, Mister President, Sir?"
"See that thick leather belt with the heavy brass buckle sitting on that table over there?"
*gulp* "Why, yes, Sir... Indeed I do, Sir!"
"Good. I want you to go over there and bring it to me...."

• Haha

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
It's easy to have a backbone when you don't have much on the line. His words, like Jeff Flake's, ring hollow, as when there was a place and time they could commit to action, they looked at their feet and did bupkis

Flake can fuck off, I got so sick of hearing his whining about Trump when he was one of the few Americans who actually had a check on that crooked piece of shit.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'm having trouble working up much sympathy for poor Jeff. Trump be fucking him? The schadenfreude is delicious. Squeal some more.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
A friendly reminder that Trump will throw absolutely anyone and everyone under the bus if he thinks it'll serve his goals. I'm half-surprised he hasn't steamrolled his own family yet (maybe he has and we just haven't seen it).

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Sessions' recusal in the Russia investigation was unforgivable. It's how we ended up with the Mueller investigation. As that drew to a close, Trump sure as Hell didn't trust Jeff to handle it the way he needed. Enter Bill Barr, Trump's long sought Roy Cohn, a man of no principles whatsoever.

Jeff? The little viper apparently thought Trump might just let him slither away. Nuh-uhh. *stomp*.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I could see sessions in that scene from Deliverance. Squeal like a pig!

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
A friendly reminder that Trump will throw absolutely anyone and everyone under the bus if he thinks it'll serve his goals. I'm half-surprised he hasn't steamrolled his own family yet (maybe he has and we just haven't seen it).
He's getting pussy from at least one of the Trump women.
The last person to go to prison?
Thats the one he was fucking.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Wait until he's not president anymore and the NY AG goes after him.
Pretty sure he doesn't care about them either if the option is him in jail.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
As Chris Rock said, you don't get credit for doing what you're supposed to do because it's your job.
Also, history will not forget that you inhumanely tore families apart at the border.

Reactions: hal2kilo and dank69

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I think it’s funny that Jeff Sessions’ career will not be ended by all the incredibly shitty things he did, but by one of the only good ones.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Because it is literally true that Trump's GOP consistently rewards bad behavior and punishes good behavior. The morality of the republican party is upside down and inside out.
Yes, absolutely. They have fully internalized the idea that the purpose of the attorney general is not to act as the chief law enforcement officer for America, but to protect the president’s friends and prosecute his enemies.

Jeff Sessions got on board for the racism and the white identity politics but he failed to understand that because Trump only cares about himself the impunity from crime was even more important than the racism.

Reactions: hal2kilo