News Jay Inslee out. No surprise

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Jay Inslee officially dropped out of the Dem race on TRMS last night. Expect him to announce run for third term as Governor of Washington today (have not seen it yet). Not surprised being a one trick pony with not a lot of personal appeal. I think he at least made it so Climate Change does not get put on the back burner of the Democratic party platform. Let the culling continue.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/22/ja...bid-on-climate-change-drops-out-of-2020-race/

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yup, had all the qualities and experience to have made a terrific President. Would have been a much stronger challenge for Trump than Biden. He emanated physical prowess and solid serious mental strength. Trump would have been afraid of him.

Reactions: UglyCasanova
Mar 11, 2004
Yup, had all the qualities and experience to have made a terrific President. Would have been a much stronger challenge for Trump than Biden. He emanated physical prowess and solid serious mental strength. Trump would have been afraid of him.

Why do you hate yourself so? Why do you keep yourself from loving Turmp? You just hurt yourself, open yourself to love. Bible, Jesus, Jordan Peterson, deep, profound. Look how deep and profound I am, because I love, you don't know love, so you just hurt and prevent yourself from entering the deep profound plane of existence. Heaven, is like good. And love. Look how deep and profound I am. The Bible. Words. Deep and profound. Can you see how deep and profound I am? Why can't you just love. You shield yourself from the truth of love. And the deep and profound nonsense that I claim is the only real truth. And you're wrong because you lie to yourself that you're deep and profound, but I actually am. So you should embrace the real deep and profound.