Jason Richardson is THE MAN!!!

Alex

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
damn!!!!! now that was one SWEEEEET slam dunk contest last night huh?

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
He sucks, the guy from Sacramento got ROBBED. The old skewl judges raped him on his scores all night. Richardson deserved to lose. :(

helloedchen

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2000
www.gideontech.com
Gerald Wallace was robbed. The judges were morons...G Wallace has some crazy hops...and he actually did the Dr. J FT Line dunk. WTH...btw...Steve Francis is the biggest whiner in the world...

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Francis shouldn't even be IN the slam dunk contest.

btw, i picked Richardson off waivers on my fantasy basketball team about 2 weeks ago, he's really been picking it up lately.

Alex

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
ok fine gerald wallace DID get robbed but richardsons last dunk was SWEETTT

badluck

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001
dood, I know you are like 15 or something because anybody who has been watching dunk contests for awhile knows that yesterdays SUCKED

Madcowz

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2000
ugh, I can't believe I missed this. Any video captures of the slam dunk contest yet ;)?

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I mean sh*t it did suck, but it's better than no dunk contest like that time they had the gay "two-ball" crap. Even though they added that stupid wheel and made them use their team mates, it was "alright".

I still say Richardson got lucky on the redo. If they didn't let him do it, he would've lost. Wallace would've fvcked him up. He got robbed on both Dr. J dunks. The reverse under the basket that he did was sweet, and he jumped farther than Dr. J on the free throw line too. :(

helloedchen

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2000
www.gideontech.com
Dr. J is just out to cover his own ass, he doesn't want to admit that someone else could do 'his' dunk better than him. what a load of crap...notice whenever there was a Dr. J copy cat dunk from the wheel, he would just shake his head after every attempt? WTH...GW all the way...

Alex

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999

<< Dr. J is just out to cover his own ass, he doesn't want to admit that someone else could do 'his' dunk better than him. what a load of crap...notice whenever there was a Dr. J copy cat dunk from the wheel, he would just shake his head after every attempt? WTH...GW all the way... >>

totally !! what a jacka$$

littletemple

Golden Member
Sep 18, 2001
Yeah, It would be A LOT better with Kobe, Tmac, and Carter in it. But who would be the 4th guy though.....maybe put Wallace back in there...