Jaromir Jagr Traded to NY Rangers! a question for Ranger fans

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
That's exactly what the Rangers have been lacking!... An underperforming, overpaid forward!
rolleye.gif

Someone needs to explain to them the concept of team defense and team chemistry.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
You'd think big news like this about 3 hours late would've already been posted... (hint hint)...

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Wingznut
Btw... Happen to have a link? I can't seem to find any info on said trade.
Are you nuts ? Try espn, tsn, nhl.com... all the big ones.

Akaz1976

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: rh71
You'd think big news like this about 3 hours late would've already been posted... (hint hint)...

Actually i wasnt really reporting this as news, rather i wanted an answer to my question about his lines mates. I am in a office hockey pool and was wondering who might benefit most from his presence (presumably Big E would play center with him but who would be on LW?)

Akaz

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
The Rangers management is completely fvcked in the head. Instead of picking up players like Jagr and Lindros when they are in their prime, like 10 years ago, they wait until they are damaged goods and broken down average players. It will be ANOTHER 54 years before the Rangers win the cup if management keeps making moves like this.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Wingznut
That's exactly what the Rangers have been lacking!... An underperforming, overpaid forward!
rolleye.gif

Someone needs to explain to them the concept of team defense and team chemistry.

Heh. Soooooo true. :D