Jared Kushner heads to the Middle East

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
It's been a year, why is the Middle East not fixed yet? Seems worse than before.

I think that the plan, let the middle east go to hell, buy up the property cheap after it goes to hell and build trump towers all over the place

Reactions: alien42
Mar 11, 2004
I say if the whole lot of them were willing to go with it, let's build them a giant goddamn gleaming golden pyramid and bury their asses inside. Then use it as our dump for nuclear waste. And maybe biological weapons. And then put big warnings signs of it being cursed and creating plagues if they ever open it.

Want to clarify, by that I mean Turmp and his whole menagerie of shitheads. He gets his giant gold "I'm the best" trophy, they get to go worship him as their god/slave away for his pleasure, and we get them out of our hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: cytg111
Feb 4, 2009
Update:

Has that very smart guy Jared brought peace to the Middle East yet?
I was told it should take a few weeks to a few months.
Has it happened yet?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Update:

Has that very smart guy Jared brought peace to the Middle East yet?
I was told it should take a few weeks to a few months.
Has it happened yet?
Seems to have completely fallen off the radar. Maybe if you hide, they can't throw you in jail when the time comes.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Smart man. Convinent excuse for not making it in front of the house when they come knocking. Guessing he drags this trip out a bit.

Feb 4, 2009
24 month follow up, hows that Middle East Peace plan coming?

The one the President said Jared would solves in a few months or weeks?

Anyone know what the plan is?

I’m really excited for it to happen. When should I expect it?

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
24 month follow up, hows that Middle East Peace plan coming?

The one the President said Jared would solves in a few months or weeks?

Anyone know what the plan is?

I’m really excited for it to happen. When should I expect it?

It was going swimmingly until them dirty Muslim from Congress wanted to visit Israel. That broke it.