Japan to Demand Handover of United States Marine

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
this is getting to be old news, tired of hearing about our servicemen raping women over there. Can't the Japs go back into China and steal a few hundred thousand more woman to use as sex slaves? We could buy them from them, maybe help out their economy a little, just a thought.....

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Alistar7
this is getting to be old news, tired of hearing about our servicemen raping women over there. Can't the Japs go back into China and steal a few hundred thousand more woman to use as sex slaves? We could buy them from them, maybe help out their economy a little, just a thought.....

Didn't they get pardoned from all their rapings, killings and mutilations of Chinese during their occupation of the mainland?

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
dont think so but could very easily be wrong, the Japs have a tendency to try and forget parts of their past, but i know they have paid millions in damages to some of those women.....

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
dont think so but could very easily be wrong, the Japs have a tendency to try and forget parts of their past, but i know they have paid millions in damages to some of those women.....

Japs?! I little out of touch, aren't we?

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
Somehow I doubt the Japanese are going to resent the biggest economic prescence on Okinawa any time soon. But yes, the guy should be handed over IF he's found guilty by a US Military Court.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Nitemare

Didn't they get pardoned from all their rapings, killings and mutilations of Chinese during their occupation of the mainland?

Yes because two wrongs always equal a right.
rolleye.gif

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Drift3r

rolleye.gif

Mmmmmkay..... Now go put your special helmet on before playing in the street

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Piano Man

Japs?! I little out of touch, aren't we?

only to the extraordinarily politically correct.

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001

It seems that a lot of servicemen are total bums.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
More like criminals- not much of a surprise since so many of them are given the option of prison or the military.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: BarneyFife

It seems that a lot of servicemen are total bums.

Really. That's an interesting evaluation. Care to elaborate or should I just go ahead and call you an ignorant c0cksucker right now?

More like criminals- not much of a surprise since so many of them are given the option of prison or the military.
Your ignorance is only surpassed by the asshole that posted right before you.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Personal attacks will get you nowhere.

If you have a point, make it, otherwise STFU.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Wag
Personal attacks will get you nowhere.

If you have a point, make it, otherwise STFU.

I did. You're an ignorant tool who has absolutely no idiea what she's talking about.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Well, then prove me wrong instead of making a personal attack.

Are you 5yrs old and feel the only way to make a point is to insult me?

AEB

Jun 12, 2003
Considering that we dont know the details we really shouldnt be jumping to conclusions. The woman said she was raped the marine said it was consensual. Japaneese are a very proud people and maybe she has outside influences telling her to lie to protect her honor. However he could have raped her. And we dont know if it was on US property (ie a military base). Because he wouldnt be subject to the same laws.

I want the marine brought to justice if he did it, but i also want him to have a fair trial. People take for granted the way our legal system works. At any rate the military does need to start cracking down on this type of behavior. Seens that ever since Clinton cut their funding and changed the GI bill that bad batches of military personel have been joining. A lot of the military now and days join just for teh free education and signing bonus.

TheShiz

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
the Japs have a tendency to try and forget parts of their past

just like the rest of the world including the united states.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Wag
Well, then prove me wrong instead of making a personal attack.

Are you 5yrs old and feel the only way to make a point is to insult me?

Why the fsck should I take the time to disprove your point. Did you offer anything to back up your bullsh!t? No, you just added to the ignorance that was spewing forth in the post above yours. What are the entrance req's for the military? Will they take you if you have a record? How many people in the service have police records? When was the last time (if ever) a judge said to someone, "You can join the service or go to jail?". 20 years ago? 25? 30? Never? Do you know any of this or is your ballwasher just running at full speed while both your brain cells sit idle?

csiro

Golden Member
May 31, 2001

Well, he punched her in the head first before having sex with her. Unless they were having some sort of S&M encounter (which is popular in Japan), I'd say it was rape.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Drift3r

rolleye.gif

Mmmmmkay..... Now go put your special helmet on before playing in the street

Wow for a second I thought you might of had a valid arguement there proving your case as to why we shouldn't hand over this marine. Of course after clicking on your link you have left me with the impression that YOU should be the one wearing a special helmet.....then again how old are you ? I garner 12 by your response.