Jan. Leading Indicators Leap 0.5 Percent

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: leeboy
Originally posted by: dirtboy
Originally posted by: leeboy
Ah good old CAD. As long as CAD is employed and making money and able to pay his bills, then everyone else surely is - no?
Yea, because that's what Cad said. Even if he lost his job, I'd bet you he wouldn't be here whining. Instead he'd be out looking and probably have one in a short period of time.
What does your CAD on the ropes scenerio have to do with my post? I am sure a black guy with GED who lost his job on the line at GM, who has been there for 25 years, who has no other skills other than manufacturing, can find a job just as easily as CAD could. That's the problem with most of you cons, if it ain't white and it ain't my problem, who gives a $hit. <con mantra
Ahhh, the race card....bravo, mate.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: dirtboy
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

Actually it doesn't "wear out" parts faster as you might assume.
My assumption is based on my own data. I started going through CPU fans faster than ever, because they wore out, became noisey and appeared to be rather worn out in a quick amount of time.

When I stopped running DC clients, I stopped having to replace fans every 6 months. In fact, since then, I have yet to replace a fan. Go figure.
I have yet to replace a fan in my herd. A couple of boxes have been running for almost 3 years now.

ASK THE COMMUNITY