Jamo 8" Home Sub for $110 shipped. World Wide Stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macgyversite

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2002
World Wide Stereo has a good labor day sale going on. Just add "laborday" to the discount to be applied box and at the FINAL checkout the discount will be seen.

On sale at $148 and shipped to me for $108. Not too shabby.

The whole site is on sale so have fun finding the best deal.

https://www.wwstereo.com/default.aspx

Macgyversite

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2002
Got the Sub yesterday. Hooked it up and I am very pleased with it. Certainly a bargain at the sale price. Sure it isnt a blow you away and jiggle your belly sub but for $100 bucks its a killer quality deal.

I watched the newer Star Trek and it played low and loud even with Explosion ooomph despite its 8" size. I compared it to my main sub and was pleased at its ability to go low and have detail too. Corner placement recommended of course.

All in all a killer deal. Better than those Polk $100 subs you see floating around in Hot Deals from time to time. I should know. I replaced one with this Jamo.

filibusterman

Golden Member
Apr 2, 2005
I can't wait to find mine at my door...of course I'll have to wait an extra day to sign the UPS sticker so they can leave it. This will be better than my cheepo powered sub I have now, I just need some good rears now since I moved into a diff apartment my rear towers wont fit anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.