James Oddo, I salute you

ahurtt

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
LOL I often wonder why more Daily Show interviews don't end up like that.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
the last part may get him in trouble when he says get the F out before i beat the F out of you.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: ahurtt
LOL I often wonder why more Daily Show interviews don't end up like that.

I bet there are a few that end up like that, they just don't show it... but most people are too paralyzed in front of a Camera to do something crazy like that. Plus, i think they start off more subtly.

I'm actually wondering if this guy had a bad day to start off with, even before the questions were being asked, his brows was completely furled and he looked tense.

johnjohn320

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2001
Geez. What a temper tantrum. How do you think he reacts when something really bad actually happens? Good for him, you say? I think he needs to grow up and learn to control himself.

And yes, the interview/show thing was obviously stupid and a waste of time. But simply standing and saying "I'm not gonna waste my time with this, please leave" he immediately went into some f-bomb tirade.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
That was a weak attempt at a Daily Show style interview.

Is this what passes for comedy in Norway? :confused:

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007
Maybe chefs should be left in a cordoned-off detention area so we can inspect their cabbages and leafy greens.

grohl

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2004
Originally posted by: johnjohn320
Geez. What a temper tantrum. How do you think he reacts when something really bad actually happens? Good for him, you say? I think he needs to grow up and learn to control himself.

And yes, the interview/show thing was obviously stupid and a waste of time. But simply standing and saying "I'm not gonna waste my time with this, please leave" he immediately went into some f-bomb tirade.

You know, I very much agree with what you said - but if someone comes in my office, wastes my time, all in the spirit of trying to make me look like a jackass on a national show, I would be wanting to kick someone's goddamn ass too.

Sometimes - rarely - but sometimes, you have to just kick ass.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Today we solute you, Mr. Potty Mouth NYC Councilman.

You sat patiently for a couple minutes of a parody interview by a hot babe from Norway before you went on your tirade.

And then as soon as you realized what was happening you completely lost it.

[chorus: you dropped 100 f-bombs!!]

Yes indeed, you can berate people with the best of them.

After all, why waste time just asking them to leave when you can threaten your co-workers and drop f-bombs for 10 minutes?

[chorus: restraint is overrated!!]

So go ahead, make everyone in the room uncomfortable and become the butt of thousands of youtube jokes.

[chorus: it's time to check our email!!]

It takes guts to do what you did, veteran of the ego surf, but it takes even more guts to do it on the world stage. Thank you.

So, this one's for you, Mr. Potty Mouth NYC Councilman.

[chorus: Mr. Potty Mouth NYC Councilman.]

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Today we solute you, Mr. Potty Mouth NYC Councilman.

You sat patiently for a couple minutes of a parody interview by a hot babe from Norway before you went on your tirade.

And then as soon as you realized what was happening you completely lost it.

[chorus: you dropped 100 f-bombs!!]

Yes indeed, you can berate people with the best of them.

After all, why waste time just asking them to leave when you can threaten your co-workers and drop f-bombs for 10 minutes?

[chorus: restraint is overrated!!]

So go ahead, make everyone in the room uncomfortable and become the butt of thousands of youtube jokes.

[chorus: it's time to check our email!!]

It takes guts to do what you did, veteran of the ego surf, but it takes even more guts to do it on the world stage. Thank you.

So, this one's for you, Mr. Potty Mouth NYC Councilman.

[chorus: Mr. Potty Mouth NYC Councilman.]

:laugh:

Greyd

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2001
That was awesome. He caught on pretty quickly and didn't act like a little pansy. He's got some balls. NICE!